Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Welcome to a new week of spacey gaming my friends! This week, I have TWO new games for y’all to watch me play. ;) The first is the wonderfully amazing, astounding and so much fun Battlestar Galactica Deadlock. On the other side of the proverbial coin, we have the incomplete mess that came out of early access way, way too soon, Starway Fleet.

This week on the Podcast (Tuesday, 6:00 AM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we have an early morning show with the developers of the spacey survivaley game, Hellion!

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), the wheel chose an old favorite for us, the fantastic and fun Helldivers!

That’s it folks! Thanks for being awesome!

Here’s a short piece I wrote about The Long Dark for Unwinnable -

Hope you enjoy it!

Friends, there is so much space game news of late that today’s post is just the news. I’ll return to normal posts tomorrow.

You might say the amount of news is… astronomical?

Well done.

I guess I’ll start posting these as well if y’all don’t mind. This week’s podcast had one of the folks behind Hellion, a spacey survival game.

I’m going to be streaming Hypernova Escape from Hadea tonight as a way to relax and zone out to some tower defense/city building on my channel.

I’ve been doing a LOOOOOT of varied gaming lately y’all, so today I rant about all that, plus news and sales!

Woah, do those Battle for Middle Earth games still install OK off discs and all that?

Yup, sure do, check out the thread we have here about it.

Hello my friends, and welcome to another great week of spacey gaming! This week kicks off something of an extended Let’s Play series. This week, all week, I’ll be playing the legendary space game, Space Rangers HD: A War Apart, and will do at least one entry a week each following week until I finish the game. I feel like a game this seminal deserves as much. ;) I also spent some time with the pre-release version of Sunless Skies, and boy did I run into a weird bug.

On this week’s Podcast (Tuesday, 6:00 AM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we have a morning (for us) show to talk to the folks behind the upcoming Master of Orion 2-inspired 4X, Interstellar Space: Genesis!

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be giving the under-appreciated (so I’m told anyway) first person shooter Section 8: Prejudice a try, since apparently multiplayer still works (so I’m told)!

Finally, I’ve launched a contest for the soon-to-be-out-of-early-access space extravaganza, 3030 Deathwar Redux. Each day during my entry of the game next week, I’ll announce a winner, so you have all of this week to enter! Check out how to enter on our forums!

That’s it for this week y’all! Thanks for being awesome!

I began to write today’s dispatch yesterday because there was just so much news! Soak it in, my friends. ;)

Double Dribble