Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Friends, today’s dispatch includes the usual bevy of news, a book review (of Star Crusader) and more Space Rangers!

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! First off, in this week’s installment of Space Rangers HD, I take up the pirate on a special offer they made (and wow, there’s barely a downside to it so far, really). Then, for the game of the week, I have just a delightful time with the fantastic 3030 Deathwar Redux.

On the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be talking to the developer of the super fun spacey colonization card game, Solar Settlers.

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be returning to Pandora in Borderlands 2!

Finally, on our Monthly MMO Meetup (Sunday, 9:00 AM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be making our last monthly trek to the fantastic Earth and Beyond.

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

In today’s dispatch folks, there’s a ton of news, some sales, and a decent amount of ranting as well! Enjoy!

Here’s a video of last night’s stream!

In today’s overdue dispatch, there’s a TON of news, plus lots of gaming, even if most of it ISN’T spacey…

About to stream some Destiny 2

In today’s dispatch, there’s a ton of news, and I am also SUPER OVERWHELMED BY ALL THE RELEASES OF LATE. ARG. ;)

So, a question about the flamethrower: do you only get that (and frost bombs) from defeating Alien Rulers?

I think I got the Frost Bomb from research. The Flame thrower was an add on for the EXO suit

I’m kicking off a BattleTech mercenary campaign Let’s Play/AAR at my website, using MekHQ and MegaMek.

That looks interesting. I don’t really understand what’s going on, but I’ll be following along.

It should get a lot clearer when there’s less talk about rules and more talk about stompy robots.

I hope so, at any rate.

Looks great! Can’t wait for more!

Hey friends, welcome to another week of spacey gaming, and what an insanely busy week it’s gonna be. This is because we not only have THREE games of the week this week (plus the usual Space Rangers entry, which I’ve yet to record, but I will), we have three events coming up rather than our usual two. For our games of the week, the first is the so-far-it’s-pretty-amazing Heat Signature! The second game of the week is the kind-of-sloggy-but-I-hope-it-gets-better Ancient Frontier. The final game of the week is the so-buggy-I-couldn’t-even-finish-it SpaceDwellers!

On this week’s podcast (Tuesday, 6:00 AM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’re doing an early show to welcome the developer of the upcoming space exploration and crew management game, Galactic Crew!

On this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), it’s board game night, and we’ll be playing Sentinels of the Multiverse!

Finally, this coming weekend (Saturday, 7:00 AM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube), we’ll be syncing up with the developers of EVE: Valkyrie - Warzone to play some multiplayer and talk about not just this game but the larger EVE universe.

Friends, today’s dispatch includes a ton of videos, games and news! I hope you enjoy it! :)

XCOM 2 War of the Chosen (video from yesterdays stream)

Guild Wars 2 - Season 3

Destiny 2

Friends, with the sheer and amazing deluge of space games out recently, I’m making a temporary change around here.