Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

So, I’m thinking of trying to set up a “Streaming network” of sorts

We’d schedule and autohost each other.

Would anyone be interested in cross promotion

Would you all be collectively known as “The Fighting Qt3’ers”? Please say yes. :-)

I could live with that

I’m down.

Cutie Pie Streaming Brothers

Tonight at 5 est on my channel, I’m going to be talking to a Game Economist about loot box, micro transactions and F2P design; all those fun topics that gamers love to talk about.

What happens when you don’t post for a week or so? The news just PILES up, so this dispatch is freaking HUGE you guys. I hope you enjoy it and find it informative! Have a great weekend!

Hey Folks, i am going to be live-streaming on Twitch for the next few hours. I will be playing Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead with Pk’s Rebalancing mod and the Mxotto+ tileset. Let’s see if i can keep one of these poor apocalypse survivors alive for more than a day.

I put together some thoughts and impressions of the Pillars of Eternity 2 backer beta, for those curious but don’t want to drop the $20 to buy in.

BattleTech Saturday:

(Wolfenstein II part 7 is really good)

Friends, besides a TON of news, in today’s dispatch I talk about that I’m thankful for, gaming-wise, plus a ton of other fun gaming stuff. Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Going to be taking advantage of double xp in CoD. Bit of a shame most of the games I play are not doing well this season. Think I need to do some focus on Ghost War since it is woefully under-represented in the streaming right now.

At any rate, streaming on twitch for a holiday stream. mah stream!

Friends, it’s time for this month’s MMO Meetup at 9 AM Pacific, and we’ll be playing Star Wars Galaxies with the Legends mod, since it includes spaceshippy Jump to Lightspeed content!

Learn About the Game Here and Get Details on Installation Here:

Join the chat room here:

Watch live here:

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/spacegamejunkie
YouTube: https://gaming.youtube.com/spacegamejunkie/live
Mixer: https://mixer.com/spacegamejunkie

Welcome back to another week of spacey gaming my friends! This week I’ve got a bunch of stuff for you, starting with this week’s game of the week, Space Pirates and Zombies 2! I also have a video (albeit a bit stuttery because OBS is being weird) of Everspace Encounters, and tomorrow will have a video of War Tech Fighters. Hopefully I’ll have more for y’all later in the week if I have time. ;)

On this week’s podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), the podcast returns with a discussion of the sequel to the original Astrox, Astrox Imperium!

On Thursday’s LAN Party, (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll return to Tabletop Simulator wherein we’ll be playing the adaptation of Brass Empire!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

Friends, there’s a LOT to catch up on in today’s dispatch, including a TON of news on new games, Kickstarters, patches and the like, this week’s videos, what I’ve been playing and more. Please check it out, and thanks for reading!