Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Hey friends, welcome to another week of spacey gaming. We’re starting off 2018 with some mediocrity as I slog through the “this should be so much better than it actually is” RTS, Star Wars: Empire at War.

Tonight on the podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be talking to the Trese brothers about the latest in their Star Trader series, Star Traders: Frontiers!

Finally, on this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be returning to Brass Empire via Tabletop Simulator!

Thanks for being awesome y’all, and happy new year!!

Hey folks, we’re giving away our December issue of Unwinnable for Snow Day reading fun!

It’s been a while, but BattleTech Saturdays are back (although this one is on a Thursday).

Put up a short guide to make a Solar Panel Logic Circuit for Stationeers

Yeah, nice work!

How to make Steel in Stationeers

Hey friends, welcome to another week of spacey gaming! This week’s game of the week is actually three games, comprising the entirety of the Warpath series of quick-playing 4X games. These games feel very different from a lot of other 4X games, and are really a lot of fun. Definitely something to look into if you’re tired of the Master of Orion mold, and they’re free too! Today we start the first of two entries looking at 1994’s Warpath Classic before moving onto Warpath 97 and then the beta of Warpath 21st Century.

I also spent some time with the early access ARPG which is very much like Diablo in space, Origin Space. It’s really a lot of fun, this one.

On the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 12:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be talking to the developer of the amazing and wondrous Orbital Racer (no, I’m not biased, I just love the game). ;)

On the LAN Party this week (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), because the developers were nice enough to send us keys, we’ll be trying the multiplayer arena game Starblast!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

Friends, over the holidays, dozens of space game dev logs and patches just piled up, so I give them all to you in one massive digest, along with this week’s videos and what I’ve been playing! Enjoy!

Slime Rancher stream from the other night

Stationeers - a few quick words about Oxygen and Propellent

Friends, in this latest digest, I talk about how great the Warpath series is, how much fun Freeworlds is – now that I’ve gotten it to work properly – plus a ton of news! Thank you for reading, and enjoy! Have a great weekend!

Super fun stream! I’ll post the video later!

On my way !

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming, my friends! This week, I’ll try my hand at the 1995 game of tactical starfighter combat – which you can still buy today – called Critical Mass! It’s a very, very challenging game, as you’ll see by my many, many losses.

For this week’s Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be talking to the developer of the multiplayer bridge sim, Starship Horizons Bridge Simulator, and playing it as well!

For Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be returning to Pandora in Borderlands 2!

Finally, we’ve decided this quarter’s MMO for our Monthly MMO meetups will be EVE Online, which you can now play for free! Join us at 9 AM on Sunday, 1/28/18 for all the fun!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

Friends, today’s dispatch has some videos, a lot of gaming musings, and a ton of news. I hope y’all enjoy it.

I’m learning to play Thea the Awakening for those curious about the game:

Starting a series for ‘Slay the Spire’, a new rogue-like deckbuilder in Early Access on Steam. Great fun.