Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

First part of yesterdays 7 hour Twitch session. Broken Cyborg with Schizophrenia, wander spawns and NPC’s on. My win condition is to remove all the broken CBM’s and have Thorazine for the Schizophrenia. Good times.

Friends, these last couple of weeks have been hellish, so I have a TON of stuff to catch you all up upon, including all the latest releases, patches and dev updates (around 100 items in all), plus my own gaming and videos to share. I hope you enjoy it!

continuing my CK2 Warhammer Geheimnisnacht campaign as the Dwarven Kingdom of Ekrund

Tonight, instead of the super bowl, I invite you to join me for a stream!

We will start at kickoff and go until after the game ends!

Any requests for game to play??

Just don’t make it FIFA. Then you would really be un-American.

You know what, I’m in. What are the options?

We were thinking about doing a Stardew Valley stream where we could swap off. Or Monster Hunter

I’d probably vote Stardew Valley since it seems more my speed but I’ve never played either so it’s all good. All I’ve seen of Monster Hunter seemed to involve cat chefs making sushi for the player character so I don’t even know what that game is all about. I guess you hunt monsters at some point?

You do! It’s a lot of fun, but is at a very deliberate pace

That was a lot of fun! Thanks to all who joined us!

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming, my friends! This week’s game of the week is the lovingly-crafted, fascinating, detailed and outright terrifying Scavenger SV-4. Friends, it’s an amazing game, but I had to nope out in the fourth entry because it was just too scary. ;) I also spent some time with the shooty buildy game, Galactic Shipwright, which is really fun even at this early stage!

On this week’s podcast (Tuesday, 12:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’re at a different time than usual to accomodate our overseas guests, the folks behind the original Battlefront 2-inspired shooter, Angels Fall First!

On this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we spun the wheel, and it chose the multiplayer fighter, Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, which we’ve never played, so that’ll be fun!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

Friends, today’s digest includes a lot of videos, a ton of gaming rants and raves, and plenty of news, including some big announcements! Check it out, and thanks for reading!

In today’s digest, I talk about getting the CRAP scared out of me in Scavenger SV-4, my first-ever case of gaming-related vertigo, my current Grim Dawn addiction, and news! Yay! Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

@Jason_McMaster how is Freedom Force on modern systems? I saw some complaints in steam reviews. I remember the game from when it came out, and will probably pick it up again since it is so cheap

I still really like it! I think it holds up pretty well, just have to get used to the interface.

Hey vyshka, here’s the replay of my stream -

OMG yay Freedom Force! Will have to watch!

Hello my friends, and welcome to a new week of space (and non-space) gaming! First up, this week’s game of the week is 2013’s insane ARPG, Zigfrak! I also made a video of the downhill cycling stunt and speed chasing game, Descenders. I have a lot of time off this coming week, so there will be a lot more content incoming over the next couple of weeks. Yay! :)

For this week’s Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be bringing back on the developer of Alliance of the Sacred Suns, which just went into a paid early access mode.

For this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be returning to Borderlands 2 for some more wacky zaniness.

Finally, in a couple of weeks we’ll be streaming some more EVE Online, and you’re more than welcome to join us, as we’ve been playing a lot on our off time. ;) Head over to our forums for all the info!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!