Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

So, hot tip for those who want to stream stuff on Youtube.

Live streams are not embeddable by default, and when they become archived VODs, that does not change, regardless of what settings you have on the account. Thanks for find that though.

Wait what? I didn’t know that at all.

Ohhh, it looks like if you already have it on in the advanced settings of the stream, it’ll stick with the archived version as well:

Ah, good to know.

I haven’t been writing lately, but on my recent trip to Italy riding in a car left enough of an impression on me that I had to resurrect my blog for a non-space post.

New Andromeda Stream!

Is that Space Pants thing an allusion to that super bizarre sketch on SNL with Peter Dinklage and Gwen Stefani?

Hmm, I wonder if Sniper Ghost Warrior 3 on the PC is as janky as it is on the PS4. Let’s find out:

hahahah no, but it is now!

As well it should be!

Ponycarnival playing some weird 1992 puzzle adventure game called Waxworks.

-Tom

I’m writing a short series of blog posts about “(ancient) history as inspiration”, and today’s instalment is on Tyranny.

Now livestreaming the winner of this week’s Request Wednesday. Which is a MOBA! Yay! I love MOBAs. Best. Genre. Ever. Plus, I’m REALLY good at them.

-Tom

I found myself rambling on about Mass Effect 2, which I’ve been replaying recently alongside Mass Effect: Andromeda. I’ve found a new appreciation for this game, and would now go so far as to say that it’s probably the best entry in the Mass Effect series so far.

Cool article. This is probably not the place to provide feedback, but I enjoyed the read.

Now livestreaming my new favorite rilly dum shooter, Immortal Redneck.

www.youtube.com/quartertothreevideos/live

Hey y’all, in around an hour (9AM PDT), we’ll be doing our April Monthly MMO Meetup. These are monthly hangs where we choose a classic spacey multiplayer game to hang out in. For the next three months we’ll be playing Discovery Freelancer, which is an amazing mod for Freelancer.

If you’d like to join us, you can find the download info here.

If you’d like to hang out on the stream or in the chat, you can do so here:
Discord
YouTube
Twitch
Hitbox
Beam

Thanks y’all!

Let’s finish this up

Mass Effect: Andromeda - walkin’ on downnnnn theee hallll

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III

I’ve been doing my work on Game-Wisdom now for a few years. We’ve gone from just weekly casts to having a YouTube channel with daily videos and vlogs on the Game Industry, and our twitch stream for nightly plays of games and live interviews with developers.

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! This week, for the game of the week, I dive, dive, dive into the fantastic, challenging and extensive mod/total conversion for Freespace 2 called Between the Ashes, which takes place between the first game and its expansion pack, Silent Threat. I also spent some time with the surprisingly fantastic NEXT JUMP: Shmup Tactics, a turn-based tactical shmup that mixes FTL-style sector jumping with turn-based shooting and dodging, and it’s so great.

On the podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Beam, Hitbox), we’ll welcome one of the leads for the aforementioned Between the Ashes to talk about this amazing mod.

On this week’s LAN Party Thursdays (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Beam, Hitbox), we’ll be returning to the finest Gungan and Ewok murder simulator in all the land, Star Wars: Battlefront II with the amazing Ultimate Pack mod. If you’d like to join us, download the mod and hit us up on Evolve!

Finally, if you missed it, this past Sunday’s jaunt into Discovery Freelancer was a stone-cold blast. Seriously, so fun. This mod is definitely better than Elite. ;)

Thanks y’all, and have a great week!