Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Friends, I’ve got a bunch of videos to share, a ton of news to drop, and a ton of games to play both for you and myself. ;) Thanks for reading today’s dispatch. :)

I don’t often have the time for videos when I visit this thread, but I do always appreciate the weekly updates.

Yeah, I try to do a mix of video and text so that everyone is happy, as not everyone has the time or ability to watch videos.

Thanks Tom, this is a great idea. I hope you don’t mind me posting when I’ve only recently joined QT3. This is a blog I setup a while back with a range of podcasts, articles and videos on gaming, the industry and development. Please let me know what you think! https://digitalwindowdotco.wordpress.com

I stopped updating it a while back to focus on producing a restaurant simulator thriller, Harry’s Burgers. My site for that game is www.harrysburgers.com

Uggghhh

Why uggghhh?

Last guy who popped in and made his first post about his game claimed he was excited to join the forum and disappeared.

I don’t like being advertised to, even by indie developer types.

Friends talking about cool shit they do is usually what this forum does and it’s the best. Drive by adverts are the worst.

So, ‘REPORTED!’?

Maybe look back at the profile in an hour and see if he’s read more than 3 minutes, i.e. the time it took to type up that post. :P

Cataclysm University has a new course covering Compact Bionic Modules :

for anyone that enjoys ‘Slay the Spire’ check out the run I just finished as the Silent. I got the ‘Perfect’ achievement on the first floor boss (defeating him without taking any damage) but it’s how i managed it that’s hilarious.

For fun I recorded a little Dishonored 2 last night.

BattleTech Saturdays are back, now that my wife and I have more or less finished our move.

What is going on in this thread?

Jason and I post when we start a live Twitch stream and then delete the comment once the stream is over since the link no longer shows anything.

I’m mostly cursing your name and then deleting it out of shame. Also, what @Vormithrax said

Ah, makes sense. Why not edit the post with “the stream has ended, thanks for watching!” and having a link to the video after? Though I don’t know what the requirements are for Twitch archiving your stream after it airs, I admit.

I usually repost them on YouTube, and you have to wait a few days for that, so it ends up being a while. Though, I did consider that.

This is such an elaborate cover-up for the fact that you guys get drunk, hurl abuse at each other, feel remorse, and then immediately delete your posts with tears in your eyes. What’s next? Are you going to actually stream games like Kingdom Come: Deliverance, Freedom Force, and Total War in order to maintain your deception?

I thought we were friends and you go and ruin the elaborate ruse we have here.

Over the weekend I participated in LÖVE Jam 2018. I streamed the whole thing on Twitch (but forgot to post that I was doing so here… next time) This goofy little thing is the fruits of my labour: