Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Hello everyone, and welcome to a fantastic week of spacey gaming! I’ve got a ton of videos for you this week! We begin with a full series covering the spaceship malfunction simulator Deep Sixed, a partial series covering the space station-building game, Station 21, and a one-off video covering the 6DOF roguelike, Scrapper! I also have videos coming up this week of Space Invaders Extreme, Aequitas Orbis, Thrust & Shoot : Flight School and Dissimilation!

On this week’s Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be welcoming the developers of the currently-Kickstarting space station simulator, Starmancer.

On the LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be trying out some of the fantastic-looking D&D board game, Lords of Waterdeep!

Finally, coming up this weekend is our next MMO Meetup (Sunday, 9:00 AM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), again featuring EVE Online! If you’d like to join us in-game, check out this forum thread for all the info on our corp and our in-game aliases!

Thanks for being awesome, as always, my friends.

I see what you did there.

Also, you can take your radical agenda-based game development smear campaign and go jump in a lake! Pineapple on pizzas is as American as apples in pie!

-Tom

Teehee! The game comes with a disclaimer that I don’t actually hate pineapple on pizza, but I do find other people’s dislike for it funny and meme worthy!

I’ve quietly released a lot of stuff over the last few weeks. Here it is.

Some more videos for y’all! :)

Thanks!

More vids today y’all!

We are having another sale at Unwinnable and it helps support our writers

Hey friends, it’s been a while since I wrote a digest, so this one is full of things. Over a dozen videos ALONE, plus about 60+ pieces of news for y’all to sink your teeth into. Enjoy!

More Destiny 2!!!
Sorry for the poor sound quality. This is what happens when you get lazy and don’t setup the tripod. The vibrations from the piano really screw with the phone camera.
Destiny 2 - Journey

Here’s one I recorded a while back:
Heavy Rain Piano Suite

Which reminds me I still need to play Beyond: Two Souls one of these days.

Street Fighter V

Omg! I’m about to be on stream! 😱

Kingdom Times

Metal Gear Survive

Metal Gear Survivin’ and Thrivin’

These are always awesome

Angel broadcasting Witcher 3 Hearts of Stone

Metal Gear Survive - made it to level 10 in this one

I wrote a review of Enyo, a turn-based strategy/puzzle game inspired by Greek mythology and available on iOS and Android devices. Created by Arnold Rauers, who also made Card Crawl and Card Thief.

Defend the Iris Miner mission and some walker gear madness against a bear