Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Cool! This doesn’t look associated with Karwansaray. I guess you’re striking out on your own on this one? Definitely will keep an eye on that site!

Yes, I left Karwansaray last July. I launched Ancient World Magazine in November. We’re also doing a podcast now, and will talk about games at some point, too.

To make this relevant to the thread, my Far Cry Primal game diary was moved from my personal website to AWM. If you’re interested, it’s available here.

Hello my friends, and welcome to another week of spacey gaming! This week I’ve a ton of stuff for y’all. First off, the game of the week is the super-fun and challenging “5X” strategy game, Space Tyrant! I’ve also started off the week with a video of Star Story: The Horizon Escape. I also have videos coming up of Orch Star, Go for Launch: Mercury, Space Rangers HD, TIE Fighter and Astrohazard Solutions throughout the week! :)

For this week’s Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be taking the game we love to complain about. Elite Dangerous is a great simulation in a lot of ways, but as a game, it leaves much to be desired. Join us as we point out everything wrong with it. ;)

For this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be returning to the co-op steampunk airship combat game, Guns of Icarus Alliance!

Finally, just a quick heads up, next week we’ll be taking the week off while I recover from some dental surgery. Thanks for being awesome y’all!

Metal Gear Survive

Oh man, Guns of Icarus? That’s one of my all-time favorite under-played games.

Yeah, the fact that it’s underplayed and yet they keep adding great-looking updates to it is one of the reasons I wanted to revisit it.

So today friends, I’ve a preview of Go For Launch: Mercury:

and a video of the amazing Solar Settlers recorded with the GoPlay Recorder and Editor:

It doesn’t seem like a bad recorder, but it’s lacking a lot of options found in free programs such as OBS.

Love that stirring orchestral score for that Mercury capsule sim. Anyone recognize it from The Right Stuff or something?

More Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead on Twitch:

Friends, today’s dispatch is full of spacey gamey news and videos, I hope you’ll give it a read and enjoy it. :) Thank you.

@BrianRubin what the hell is Go for Launch: Mercury? Is it … a Mercury capsule simulator? I… can be John Glenn? Or better yet, I can be Gus Grissom and sink the damn thing?

…yes?

Vermintide 2

Anybody into classic 80’s anime? Anybody? I recently rewatched Dirty Pair Project EDEN and well it inspired me to learn this:

Time to continue the Amnesia Ascension challenge run in Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead!

Since @tomchick can’t be bothered, guess I better go kill some nazis myself

Friends, some videos for you in order to wrap up the week. First, we returned to Guns of Icarus Alliance last night, and had a grand old time.

This morning, I streamed some Ion Maiden while streaming Netflix to my phone in order to test my recently repaired/upgraded Internet connection, as well as the nice router Netgear sent to me.

Next up, I return to Space Rangers HD to make some more monnnneys.

Finally, I return to TIE Fighter because I hate myself (and love the game):

Thanks y’all! I hope you enjoy!

Hmm what’s tom streaming tonight? I have a six-pack and some free time.

My guess is either Pit People or Metal Gear Survive