Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

It would have gone worse without the Awesome, it’s true!

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming y’all! This week’s game of the week is the laid back idle clicker/RTS mix, Lazy Galaxy!

This week on the Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’re gonna talk about our ideal/dream space games, and we’d love to hear about yours, so hit us up on social media (Twitter, Facebook) or via [email protected]!

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be giving the co-op twin-stick shooter RiftStar Raiders a whirl!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

Friends, in just the past few days, there’ve been almost thirty news pieces that’ve piled up in the realm of space gaming, so I’ve collected them all, plus my own gaming rants and videos! Enjoy!

I’m streaming “Mean Streets” (1989).

http://www.youtube.com/ponycarnival/live

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming, my friends! This week, we begin a new multi-week series looking at the much-beloved Wing Commander series, starting with the first game in the series, 1990’s Wing Commander! The entire series will be on this playlist and already has the Privateer videos I recorded a little while back. I’m super excited to revisit this series!

On the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be welcoming the developer of the currently-Kickstarting co-op space game, Undercrewed, and also will be among the first to be playing it live! Yay!

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be shooting and running over zombies in Gas Guzzlers Extreme!

Thanks for being awesome everyone!

The Last of Us - Main Theme (piano cover)

Welcome to another week of (mostly) spacey gaming, my friends! This week I’ve two new games for you. The first is the fairly fun flower trading and combat game (yes, I’m serious), Space Flowers. The second game is the problematic and poorly-explained Fleets of Ascendancy.

For this week’s Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be diving into the history of space MMO games, all while playing EVE Online live!

On this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be diving into the open-world killfest that is Streets of Rogue!

Thanks for being awesome everyone!

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming, my friends! This week, we return to the Wing Commander series with the excellent Wing Commander II: Vengeance of the Kilrathi! I also spent some time with the power-uppy shmup RPG thing Solaroids: Prologue! Tomorrow I’ll have a video up of Orbit: Satellite Defense.

On the podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll try to take a higher-level look at the industry, and see how things are going.

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), it’s that time of the month wherein we return to Pandora in Borderlands 2!

#loudclapping.

Seriously though, you’re awesome.

Welcome to another week of…well…not so much spacey gaming, my friends. I felt a bit burnt out recently, so I took this week off from making my usual videos. This happens sometimes, but I’ll be back on the horse next week with some videos of The Spatials: Galactology! This week off will gimme time to play more of my current obsession, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr, which is so, so good you guys.

This week on the Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be talking about the music of space games! Do you have a favorite spacey gamey soundtrack? If so, let me know!

For this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be trying out the Tabletop Simulator DLC of the board game, The Captain is Dead!

Finally, for our upcoming Monthly MMO Meetup (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), this month’s MMO Meetup focuses on EVE Online again, because we can’t figure out another MMO we actually wanna play! ;) I mean sure I GUESS there’s Star Trek Online, but this is better! ;)

Hey friends, I wrote my first actual blog post in weeks, and it’s got a ton of video, lots of gaming talk, and a ton of important news. I hope y’all find it fun and informative, and thank you for reading it. :)

It’s been a few weeks thanks to house maintenance and various other springy pursuits, but at last, it’s Battletech Saturday Sunday again.

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! This week, for our game of the week, I try to dive into the complex and super detailed base-building, supply-gathering and planet-exploring game, The Spatials: Galactology! I also have a video of my current non-space game obsession, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr! Tomorrow I’ll have a video of Space Battlecruiser!

For this week’s Podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be talking to the folks behind the currently-Kickstarting hybrid of RTS and dogfighting combat, Solar Warden!

There’s no stream on Thursday, but I wrote a post on our forums explaining something about our LAN Parties and Monthly MMO Meetups that I don’t think I was ever clear on: You’re more than welcome to join us in-game as well as in-chat!

Finally, we’re trying to have more of us in our community play games together more informally, so we’ve created a Discord channel and RUin Gaming Network to help with that. Read all about it on our forums, and we hope to see you in a game sometime!

Thanks for being awesome everyone! Have a great week!

Wait, this is not a space game?

No, it’s a historical simulation game!

Well…you DO use a starmap to move around from system to system so…kinda maybe not really sort of possibly?

BattleTech Saturday was moved to a Monday, owing to a busy weekend schedule.

You can’t tell from the video but I’m making a stinky cheese face the entire time I’m playing.

I will, on some nights, be streaming from the Unwinnable account. These streams will most likely be Mon/Wed/Fri before Tom’s at 6 Pacific, and starting anywhere from 3 - 4 Pacific.

PS. its not God of War tonight, it’s BattleTech

Friends, it’s been ages since I wrote an update, so there’s a ton of news to go over in this dispatch, plus tons of video as well. I hope you enjoy reading it. :)