Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

OK, I’m in.

If you use the amazing FSO Installer, it installs it by default.

Wait, what do I need to install? I thought you were streaming this stuff like on YouTube and such.

Oh, to watch the videos you need install nothing. If you wanna play it yourself, you need a copy of Freespace 2 (preferably from GOG) and to run the FSO Installer to install all the fun bits.

Ok, got it. I do own a copy of Freespace 2 on GOG but held off on playing because I wasn’t sure how gamepad friendly it was.

I honestly have no idea, but it’s probably fine? I mean it runs great with a mouse and keyboard as well.

Now livestreaming the Crusade DLC for Galactic Civilization III.

Kerbal Space Program Career mode

Super fun stream last night.

Tonight, I’m pretty sure Sonky is playing The Long Dark in honor of its release.

It’s Sonky in The Sonk Dark

I’ll be livestreaming the Emperor’s Challenge DLC for Renowned Explorers until about 7pm Pacific. Come on by and see what makes it so cool:

-Tom

Hey friends, tonight at 5:30 PDT, we’ll be streaming some classic Battlefront II! It’s on sale right now (Steam, GOG) and we’ll be using the massive and amazing Ultimate Pack mod to murder ALL THE EWOKS AND GUNGANS, so if you’d like to join us, hit us up on Evolve. Evolve is awesome to have regardless, FYI. ;)

If you just wanna watch, here ya go. :)

Thanks!

Not really a LAN party now is it? :P

Kinda, Evolve is a virtual LAN. Also one of my podcast co-hosts suggested the name change, so it stuck. :)

VLAN party just doesn’t have the ring to it?

I dunno, does it? :)

I’ve just started playing Renowned Explorers recently, but the new DLC looks cool. I know you asked way back when if people could beat your score Tom and I can see from your stream that I did. Yay! Lots of others did it too I guess… your top score doesn’t even beat Rivaleux.

Anyway, there’s still lots of room for improvement from my 3395 Renown: my other friend who plays the game has a whopping 10450 Renown, which beats even highest “historical explorer” score added for extra challenge.

In other news, here’s another Elusive Target down in HITMAN, done the easy peasy Silent Assassin way:

Only three more elusives left, so if anyone want to try this method to unlock the Winter Suit, have fun!

Renowned Explorers: The Emperor’s Challenge

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! To start this week off awesomely, today I also have a textual (gasp, I know right?) Q&A with the lead developer of the currently-kickstarting space station sim, Astrobase Command! This week for the game of the week, I try to do the whole week chugging through the newly-released space fighter game, Starfighter Origins, but I just can’t, because wow it’s not great. Later in the week, to make up for the gap left by Starfighter Origins, I’ll have previews of Starsector and Empyrean Frontier.

Speaking of which, on the podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Beam, Hitbox), we’ll be talking to the developer of the aforementioned Empyrian Frontier, a spacey procedurally-generated real-time strategy game!

On LAN Party Thursday (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Beam, Hitbox), we’ll be taking a deep dive into the early access co-op submarine adventure game, We Need to Go Deeper!

Finally, some of our folks are looking to have more community gaming nights, so please drop into our Discord if you’d like to find folks to play a variety of games with, from GTA V to Warframe and more!

Thanks y’all, have a great week!

Now we’re talking. ;)

Livestreaming Prey and taking requests for the 7pm Request Wednesday drawing.

www.youtube.com/quartertothreevideos/live