Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Hope I’m not spamming y’all, but there is so much news in today’s dispatch I wrote up that I wanted to specifically share this one.

I played Return of the Obra Dinn, which you all know at this point I love, but if you’re curious about it, this video should be a good introduction without spoiling too too much:

For fans of my stream, we will be starting a few hours later than usual so we can play RDR2. I’ll be doing a playthrough with the quest markers, etc, turned off.

See ya tonight!

Can you ballpark a time? I’d like to watch a little, whet the appetite a bit.

Looks like the game officially releases at MIDNIGHT eastern time tonight.

Ah, so for once the time zone mojo works for us Pacific zone people!

nowzoidbergisthepopularone.gif

Hey! Yeah I’m gonna start as soon as it unlocks at 11 central

REPORT! How is it going, are you installed and properly stocked with energy drinks?

I’m trying to stay fast and loose

I wrote a review of the 2006 card game Iliad, which takes the Trojan War as its inspiration. Designed by Dominique Ehrhard, who also created Condottiere, which is the game that CD Project Red clearly used as the basis for Gwent. (If you like Gwent, you’ll probably like Ehrhard’s games.)

Is that your own site? Or are you a regular contributor?

Yep, my website.

Happy to announce the first episode of the Home Theater Forum podcast, hosted by myself and Mr. Brian Dobbs. Episode 1 is all about our favorite home video scenes to demo for others, featuring the Dolby Atmos and DTS surround formats and 4k HDR.

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming my friends! I am back on the horse after my upgrade, and just in time because there are just so many games to cover. This week, we’ll start off with a look at the potentially-fantastic yet still terribly janky mix of Freelancer and EVE Online called SpaceBourne. I’ll also have videos coming up of Star Singularity, AI War 2 and more this week and next, so stay tuned for those!

This week on the podcast (Tuesday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we welcome back Travis and Erich of Double Damage Games to talk about their upcoming masterpiece, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw!

Finally, on this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll return to the co-op mecha shooter thing known as Airmech Wastelands!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

Welcome to another week of (mostly) spacey gaming my friends! I’m slowly getting back on the content train after taking some time off to enjoy my new PC in its full glory, and I’m starting things off with one of the most anticipated games of the genre, Arcen’s AI War 2! I’ll also have videos coming up of SimpleRockets 2 and more this week!

On the Podcast tonight (Tuesday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be talking about what to look out for in the upcoming holiday sales, and also what we’re thankful for, gaming-wise.

On Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), a couple of us finally acquired Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands (I finally got it because I now have a PC that can run it), so join us as we wreak hilarious havoc across the Bolivian countryside!

I’m playing Life Is Strange 2: Episode 1 on my channel. First hour or so is up today. More to come in the near future!

The next part of my Life Is Strange 2 Let’s Play is live!

I am looking into setting up a stream for art and I am trying to figure out which mic to get. Currently debating between the Blue Yet ($90), Snowball ($53) and Yeti Nano ($100). I’m pretty much a dunce when it comes to mics so some advice would be great.

I like the lower price of the Snowball, but I don’t want to buy something that isn’t sufficient and need to replace it in a few months. I’ve hear the Yeti is good, but I’m also curious wha tthe difference between that and the Yeti nano is?

Any advice on this would be super.

Thanks!

Aaaaaand, Part 3 of my LiS2 let’s play just went up. Probably one more before I finish the episode.

Hey friends, welcome to another week of fun, spacey gaming! I am back on the horse from videos, and this week (and next) I’ll be covering what is likely the biggest space game release of 2018: X4: Foundations! Yay!

This week on the podcast (Tuesday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be taking a clinical look at the user experience in space games (and likely other types of games as well)!

Finally on this week’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be getting our trek on in Star Trek: Bridge Crew!