Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Hey folks, we had a death in the family and I wont be on tonight. I’ll be back this weekend

Oh man, sorry to hear about that, Jason.

Sorry to hear that Jason, hope you guys are doing ok.

Episode 2 of the official Home Theater Forum Podcast is up. I’m having a lot of fun hosting this, hope we can keep it going.

https://www.hometheaterforum.com/community/posts/4681787/

Sorry to hear that, Jason. I hope you’re ok.

The Adult Gamer is a community of those legal to drink and built around friendship first. We’ve recently started a podcast! Listen to the TAGCast pilot episode on iTunes, Android, or on our site here: http://www.theadultgamer.com/podcast

The team at Ancient World Magazine recently started a new podcast about science-fiction. We also write about games. Stuff I’ve covered includes Doom, Remember Me, Master of Orion (the new one), Mass Effect 2, and Homeworld. Our emphasis is mostly on storytelling, but I think Qt3’ers may find a lot to like here, too.

Now you’re talking my language - I will have to give this podcast a listen.

Happy Christmas, QT3! Since Thanksgiving, I’ve been having a Christmas Special on my retro-themed Twitch channel, wherein I am recreating iconic homes and families from some of my favorite holiday movies in the original The Sims. The McAllister house and family from HOME ALONe is complete, and I’m in the middle of building out the Griswold family and home from Christmas Vacation. Due to budgetary constraints (ie. I have kids), I can only stream between 10-11pm-ish, Monday-Friday-ish.

Here’s an example of me building out the Griswold family dining room, taking a step-by-step look at the dinner scene from the movie and having to make many compromises:

Thanks for taking a look, if you do. On deck: A Christmas Story.

Welcome to another week of spacey gaming this week, my friends, the final week of content for 2018! This week, our last game of 2018 is the expandalone to last year’s tactical strategy RPG thing, Ancient Frontier, this time called Ancient Frontier: Steel Shadows!

For this week’s podcast (Tuesday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll take a look back at 2018 and talk about what surprised and disappointed us, as well what we’re looking forward to in 2019.

Finally, on the Thursday LAN Party (Thursday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll close out 2018 with some more bug-bashing hysterics in Earth Defense Force 4.1!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

I completed my Life Is Strange 2 Let’s Play. Overall, I think the episode was really strong and bodes well for the whole season. Watch along if you’re curious!

How is Foxhole? (Sorry, can’t watch, recording a podcast)

It has some terrible singing atm. I dunno who that crazy is but good Lord.

Another episode of The Adult Gamer Community Podcast is now available for your listening pleasure!

TAGCast - The Adult Gamer Community Podcast episode 3 Are Your Emotions for Sale!? with guest host hybridhavoc is now available from http://theadultgamer.com/Podcast or find us on iTunes, Google, and now Spotify!

Man, totally flaked on this one. I like it a lot, actually. The logistics is a hoot.

LK how do you actually get to so you are able to TALK during one of his streams? I can’t see a way?

Kristi, you need to be logged in to chat

Hey friends, happy new year, and welcome to 2019! YAY! We’re back from break with a buncha stuff I hope you’ll like. First up, we have plenty of videos to start your year with. Event Horizon is a poorly-explained and implemented space game that you totally should avoid. On the flip side of the coin, Hypergate is a fantastic, fun and frantic space combat game that any joystick jockey needs to play. Finally, I spent some time with the character and intrigue-driven Crusader Kings in space grand strategy game, Star Dynasties!

Speaking of which, on the Podcast this week (Tuesday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be talking to the developer of the aforementioned Star Dynasties himself!

Finally, on Thursday’s LAN Party (Thursday, 5:00 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer), we’ll be tooling around with the open-world active tower defense game, Eden Rising: Supremacy!

Thanks for being awesome y’all!

She really digs that game, doesn’t she?