Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

I was a judge in this year’s Independent Games Festival Awards (along with a couple hundred other devs). I made a video highlighting a handful of the games I tried out in the process of doing the judging.

Thanks JM! I did and will watch today.

Here’s Sarah’s video of The Long Dark chapter 1

Has it changed a lot lately? I would love to see a fresh one. I can’t tell when your Sarah streamed this.

That video is from yesterday. I do have some old ones as well around somewhere

The latest episode of TAGCast - The Adult Gamer community podcast is now available! Tamzilla joins the crew for a fun-filled episode of sharing our playlists and a discussion of gaming communities. Join the fun at http://TheAdultGamer.com/Podcast !

Hey, I’ve only listened to the first episode so far, and enjoyed it, but if I could provide some feedback, it seemed that the recording level was set too low, so much so that I couldn’t listen to it while taking a walk outside. At least that was my experience on the Moto G5+ using BeyondPod. Maybe others have mentioned this?

Hey I just heard that CNN is going to show my favorite ever documentary next Sunday night. If you haven’t see it don’t miss it! Here’s my review from last year.

Thanks for the heads up. We upped the volume in future episodes!

Raccoon City? Yeah… I remember Raccoon City

Awe yiss, I’ll come watch a bit.

Episode 2 of Life Is Strange 2 came out last week and I’m back on my bullshit.

I rarely read this thread, so I missed this! Should have put it in one of the indie game threads ;)

Episode 005 of the TAGCast - The Adult Gamer community podcast - is now available on iTunes, Google, Spotify and http://TheAdultGamer.com/Podcast ! This episode the guys are joined by studknckl to discuss the news, Nintendo, and recent multi-platform game announcements.

My friend Jakob is streaming some Kingdom Hearts III for anyone who is interested in that game

My playthrough of Life Is Strange 2, Episode 2 ends with this third installment!

So last spring we taped a segment at our company for a still unnamed TV show that Amazon Prime was doing with Adam McKay (director of Vice and The Big Short), with Kal Penn hosting. Our segment was about our human-powered AI, and we ran it in this big loft space with a group of about 70 people. I was at home running the thing from my computer, listening for Kal (and our own managers who were present) to give me vocal cues to push questions to the group to answer together as a swarm intelligence using our software platform and tablets we provided. It went mostly great (we had a few tech issues related to the infrastructure of the building’s wifi not quite being totally up to the task of handling 70 something simultaneous connections all of the time)…and then we weren’t sure when the show was going to air.

It’s now on! It’s on Amazon Prime. We’re in Episode 4, for about 8 minutes about 2/3rds in. It’s an episode focusing on AI, and I think we come off pretty well as the Artificial Intelligence antidote to the scary version from dystopian science fiction.

(BTW, the whole show – all the episodes – is very well done and entertaining.)

I’m streaming the indie puzzle game The Gardens Between on Twitch tonight, starting in just a few minutes! Come and join me (if you’re not watching whatever Tom is serving up)!

Tomorrow morning (6am Pacific / 8am Central / 9am Eastern / 2pm Central European) Rob Zacny and I will be streaming Empire of the Sun with designer Mark Herman. Join us for incomprehensible wargame madness!

Hey Episode 3 of the Home Theater Forum podcast is out, and this one was soooooo much fun to talk about. We laughed it up for 2 hours talking about the merits of physical versus streaming and downloads, and when and why you might want to rent versus buy movies.