Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

I will join in the fun next time, I’m on Xbox but we should be able to crossplay.

I was gonna make a cosplay joke but backed off.

We can cosplay! I ain’t proud!

So, I am playing Wars of Marcus Aurelius right now, a solitaire game by Robert DeLeskie, published by Hollandspiele. It is fantastic so far. If you want to see my woefully incompetent philosopher-emperor pushed around by Barbarians, I’ll be posting updates over at the blog.

Rules
First Two Turns

It’s Monday, Tom is still AFK, so tonight our very own Jason McMaster is streaming Day’s Gone - PS4 link

ONLY ON TWITCH!

Lets all gather together chat about things and tell Jason how much better he is at driving into walls and logs than Tom is.

Shame JM is only on Twitch. Tried watching but had the usual (for me) Twitch problem - 3 seconds of video then 3 minutes of loading then 3 seconds of video, repeat.

Does the app do that also? Or just via the web?

Haven’t tried the client, just talking about via the web.

Twitch lets you give the streamer Doodles. Uh, Grudons. Does YouTube do that for you? NO IT DOES NOT

There’s also some manner of add in for your browser that allows for quality options, etc, that have helped people I know be able to watch that couldn’t at one point.

I think this was it - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/alternate-player-for-twit/bhplkbgoehhhddaoolmakpocnenplmhf?hl=en

Who wants to SEE of Thieves?? AHHA!!! GET IT?

Finished playing through Wars of Marcus Aurelius, an excellent solitaire game. Results are documented on the blog:
Part One
Part Two
Part Thee
Part Four
Part Five

Next on the agenda is NATO Air Commander, a solitaire game about (unsurprisingly) commanding NATO’s air force in World War III (1985 Soviet Invasion of West Germany, specifically).
Rules
Part One
Part Two

Mike Cathcart is doing some Stardew Valleying

Coop Stardew Valley on QT3 Farm with Jason “Hurky” McMaster

That was some mighty good stardewing!

Thanks for joining! We played for a bit tonight and got most of the way through summer. Should be on tomorrow (or, uh, today) if you want to get back into it.

And --if I may say this in an open forum --they played some nice music.

TAGCast Episode 013 - Hopra vs. Tamzilla
Tamzilla joins the guys to discuss nice game companies, the TAG community, and share their wishlists for E3 news!

Hey folks, watch me and @Eric_Majkut play some nuts Barotrauma actionz!

Jason is streaming Mordhau tonight. Lets watch him pretend he is as good at it as Tom is.

header

Watch live video from JVMcMaster on www.twitch.tv