Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Sonky is about to stream the excellent Subnautica and it’s new Silent Running update

The winner of Request Wednesday is Starsector, which looks pretty awesome after spending about a half hour getting it set up. Let’s see how the next hour holds up.

www.youtube.com/quartertothreevideos/live

-Tom

If Dark Souls was a science fiction game with cyberlimbs and cyberimplants instead of gear, it would look a lot like The Surge.

Livestreaming now.

In the Dark Souls 3 thread, they kept talking about The Surge today, and I thought they were talking about DS3 DLC. But it’s a whole separate game? I’m there!

Hey everyone! Here’s my first few hours in Prey. I’ll be streaming and uploading more of this as I go!

Hey folks, welcome to another week of spacey gaming goodness! This week, I only had time to make one set of videos (I hope to do a bit more over the coming weeks, since I should have more time available). Please join me as I make my way in the Andromeda galaxy today in Dawn of Andromeda!

This week on the podcast (Tuesday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Beam, Hitbox), we’ll be talking to the project lead of the amazing Freelancer mod, Discovery Freelancer!

Finally, for this week’s LAN Party Thursday (Thursday, 5:30 PM Pacific, Twitch, YouTube, Beam, Hitbox), watch how terrible we all are at the amazing pilot and mecha slugfest, Titanfall 2!

Thanks y’all, have a great week!

Wow, Prey looks pretty great!

Now that I know what I’m doing – which wasn’t the case when it won Request Wednesday – today’s Endless Space 2 livestream should have lots more Tomsplaining.

Also, Request Wednesday drawing at 7pm. Drop in beforehand to cast your vote!

-Tom

I returns to Prey! I might return their live tonight as well!

This game seems to be preying on further KSP attempts.

oh you!

Tonight, before Tom streams, Sarah is going to do more Subnautica. Will be on around 6 central time til about 8 central time (When Tom starts)

And the winner of Request Wednesday is…Gremlins Inc.

-Tom

Since @BrianRubin had a bunch of guests lined up this month for his podcast, I swooped in and got Dave Williams from Jellyfish Games (of Astrobase Command) to come on mine. My co-host and I just wrapped up the interview, and it was awesome. The Jellyfish Games crew has a really spectacular vision, most of which is already implemented, and I’m excited to get the show edited and published. I’ll post again when it’s done, but I had such a good time with the recording that I wanted to pre-share.

I have him on in two weeks. ;-) But yay!

In that case, we warmed him up for you. :-P

Oxygen Not Included

Great stream @Jason_McMaster , ONI is going to be fantastic when its finished.

ONI? I love Oni!

Oh wait, Oxygen Not Included. Nevermind.

Thank you!