Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

On my way!

Many of us are trying to find a way to get there!

Rumor has it that JM will stream Monster Hunter: Snow belt or Ice stream or Yeti takes over… something like that… tomorrow night. With an open Jukebox. I have a short date but I will be there, probably.

Thanks! Apparently I get payment from some type of superfund every month depending on how many pages are read. My hope is to finish the second book by this summer and then exploit hooked readers from the first book. :)

Let us know if he wears lifts.

You crack me up Bob

McMaster in da houseeee!

Friends, in a few moments we’ll be returning to Elite Force II! Hope to see you there!

Friends, in a few minutes we’ll return for more minstrel mayhem in Lord of the Rings Online! Then today at 4 PM Pacific, we’ll talk to the developer who ported 1991’s Rules of Engagement to Windows! Hope to see y’all there!

Friends, in a few minutes, I’ll try to finally pass my flight test in Air Hauler 2!

Friends, join me in a few minutes as I light an unnamed African nation on fire in Far Cry 2!

Friends, join me in a moment as I return to the wacky universe of Mass Effect 2!

Me and @Eric_Majkut and @biosc1 are playing some Tarkov

COME ON DOOOOOWWWWNNNNNN

Jm is about to start streaming Monster Hunter world with old Mike – 11:45 on Saturday night (1-18-20) I know I know – no date… but heck those guys are sorta funny.

Ok it has gotten crazy.

I am NOT JM’s shill --but he is playing/streaming escape from tarkov. And there are some beautiful skies in that game. Streaming now.

Friends, in a moment join me as I return to Elite Force II!

Streaming a 4-player coop session of Streets of Rogue in a few hours. We are playing it “Shadowrun Style” using the Low Health, Rogue Vision and Money Rewards mutators. Each of us is a classic Shadowrun archetype: Muscle, Stealth, Face, Special.

Tonight Mon 20 Jan, aprox 8pm to 10pm Eastern US time. Video will be available later.

Friends, join me in a moment as I try Project I.G.I. for the first time! Yay!

Friends, join me in a moment as I try the vertical first-person roguelike, 1001st Hyper Tower!

Streaming a bit o’ the ol’ Monster Hunter