Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Friends, today we’re going to try the takes deep breath roguelike deck building tower defense city builder thing that is Ratropolis. Join me!

Fam, today in Far Cry New Dawn, we’ll try to make some new friends.

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, it’s time for more business!

Pulsar is fucking amazing. Enjoy!

Friends, today in Star Fleet II, it’s time to fully resume our admiralty career and go colony hunting.

Fam, today in Far Cry New Dawn, we’ll clear up the map of some more outposts and save some more characters.

Friends, today we’re going to try the spacey VR RTS known as Eternal Starlight! Join me!

Friends, today we’re going to give the top-down shooter RPG thing, Rome 2077: Space Wars, a try. Join me!

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll hopefully get into the top ten of all businesses in Yokohama!

Friends, today in Star Fleet II, we’ve got one, but we still need to find four more colonies to finish our mission. Let’s do this!

Friends, today we’re going to try the space RTS/FPS, Structura! Join me!

Fam, today in Far Cry New Dawn, we’re gonna work to get tier-three weapons. I hope.

Friends, for today’s space game review we’re going to try the retro space dogfighter, Silicon-galaxy! Join me!

Friends, join me in a moment as we try the VR space dogfighting sim Hard Vacuum, and hope it neither sucks nor blows.

Fam, today in Far Cry New Dawn, we need more fuel for more upgrades! Plus the usual chaos of course.

Fine ill go join JM. I never have been able to get that game. A lota shooting --and who do they escape to? Blah blah whatevs. LK I hope to see you over there.

I was there for a bit at the start, I saw the usual stuff that Tarkov streams seem to show, JM dying and looking at in game menus. ;)

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’ll resume our main story after being winners at business!

I’m going to stream about 30 minutes of Intergalactic Fishing, including the daily tournament. Because the game is really a good fishing simulation and more people should play it.
tfernando77 - Twitch

Intergalactic Fishing on Steam (steampowered.com)

Yay Intergalactic Fishing!