Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Friends, today we’ll try to maneuver through the intricacies of French society right before it all fell apart in Ambition: A Minuet in Power.

Fam, today we’ll try a tactical space combat game with indirect unit control called Edge of Galaxy.

Fam, today in Far Cry New Dawn, we’ll finish up grinding some more excursions and outposts before moving onto the story.

My friends, today we’ll follow a family as they migrate across the cosmos in Lilith Odyssey!

Oooo, this one’s new to me. Sounds like it could have some Star Control vibes. Be curious to know what you think.

It’s a dash of Starflight, a pinch of No Man’s Sky and the barest hint of Grand Theft Auto, and it is FUCKING MARVELOUS.

I watched a bit of it after the fact and they really outdid themselves on the one (so far?) radio station. It’s hilarious. Just heard the ad for the clinic that cures “Space Madness” with the testimonial from the satisfied customer.

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, I have to grind a bit more because I’ve not had the time to do it off-stream.

My personal hero and all round good guy @ArmandoPenblade is streaming the new Pathfinder game:

If nothing else, just stay to listen to that sexy voice.

Friends, today in Star Fleet II, we’ll be toying wity the next major version of the game, 1.9, which has new toys and deadlier foes.

My friends, today we’ll try to build the best Hell possible in Hell Architect!

Yeah, I watched some of that and while the gameplay itself looked all right, the voice actor doing the tutorial was too good with the arrogance/condescension to make it tolerable. They probably should have stuck to text-only for that part. Also there should have been a reminder that the workers needed to have access to the spot where you wanted to build the Iron Maiden. They had mentioned that earlier but there needed to be a reminder when you were clicking around to no effect.

Yah it was just a terrible experience all around.

Fam, today we’ll give the high-level emperor simulation, Star Dynasties, a whirl and see how long we survive. If at all.

Fam, today in Far Cry New Dawn, I’ve no idea what will happen but a lot of Highwaymen will perish.

There’s been some pretty horrific Zoom-based improv comedy over the course of the pandemic — some of which I was partially responsible for! — but I’m part of the cast of a show designed from the ground up for the online format, and the first episode last week was a lot of fun. It’s a pandemic parody of those horrific TV dating/matchup shows.

Next live episode is on Twitch Saturday at 11 am PT.

https://unexpectedproductions.org/shows-2/cupidonmute/

Friends, today in Star Fleet II, we’ll continue our mission of basically burning everything we find that isn’t ours to the god damned ground.

Friends, today we’re gonna visit some of the Far Cry 5 DLC we missed after finishing it a while back, starting with Hours of Darkness.

Friends, today we’re going to build miniature towns, and likely f-ck them up in Tinytopia!

So good at looping. ;)