Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’re gonna try to wrap up every side quest we can before moving onto the big dungeon.

Friends, last week in Star Fleet II I got shellacked, so I’m going to try a different tack today.

Friends, today we’re gonna do some Circle Empires Rivals co-op, join us!

Friends, join me today as we try the unique naval sim, 1971: Indian Naval Front!

BTW, @BrianRubin I bought and tried some of that Yorkshire Gold tea you’ve mentioned a couple of times. Not bad!

Oh man I love it. I make iced tea with it several times a week for my morning caffeine as it’s pretty dang strong.

Friends, join me as I try to make some headway in Battlecruiser Millennium Gold and give some keys away as well!

Friends, join us as we try the bombastic brawler, Marvel’s Avengers, in some co-op!

Friends, join me today as I try out the space station-building game, Starmancer!

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’re gonna go through a bunch of minigames, from can collection to baseball to golf and beyond!

Friends, this morning in Star Fleet II, it’s time to wipe the UGA colonies off the map for good.

Friends, join us today as we tackle more of the amazing co-op shooter, The Ascent.

Friends, join me today as I try the ship-building puzzle-solving extravaganza, Sunshine Heavy Industries!

Fam, join me today as I try the one-armed voxel FPS, Severed Steel!

Fam, join me today as I try the new 4X from famed designer Soren Johnson, Old World!

Umm, he is streaming Far Cry 6. ;)

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, we’re gonna try to face that tough dungeon once again.

Tom and McMaster are back 4 blood:

And Jason is playing as his in game character!

10-10-2021 9-38-49 PM

<3

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, I have a lot to do and little time to do it, let’s see how many enemies we can obliterate.

Friends, join us as we begin our co-op journey through the madness of Far Cry 6!