Streaming, podcasting, or writing something cool? Bump this thread with a link!

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, we’ll ring in the new year with a lot more murder!

Friends, I’m still feeling a bit of burnout for Star Fleet II, so we’re gonna do Inquisitor today!

Friends, today we’re gonna try the “casual” VR city-builder, Spacefolk City!

Friends, after a somewhat rocky start, I’ve decided to finally give the space and planetary exploration game Earth Analog a whirl.

Friends, join me today as we try the spacey 4X with a card-battling mechanic known as Void Eclipse!

With your tanks and your guns and your stuff in your head or something zombie

Props for the allusion, sir!

Friends, today in Yakuza: Like a Dragon, it’s time to kill some more vagabonds! Join me!

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, we’ll make a lot more Soldados explode. Yay!

Friends, I’ve missed making pre-recorded videos, so I’ve begun a new series I’m calling “Jumpgate from Jump” in which I take a brand new character through all the levels of this amazing, and free, MMO, in the hopes of getting more people to try it out. Please do check it out, and thank you for watching.

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, we’ll resume our campaign to wipe out all of the UGA off the map, piece by piece.

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, we’ll kill a ton more Soldados.

Friends, the game I was planning to play today has some technical issues, so let’s chill with some Jumpgate!

http://jumpgate-tri.org

Friends, today we’ll try the recently-out-of-early-access space exploration adventure roguelike, Solar Rogue!

Friends, this week in Star Fleet II, we’ll yet again resume our campaign game with a new, hopefully less buggy version of the game. ;) Join me!

Friends, today in Far Cry 6, stuff will go down, and it will be bloody.

If anyone wants to watch some semi-casual murder for a good cause, the Valorant charity tournament starts tonight. Not sure which exact matches in the group stages will be streamed.

Edit- Playoff stages tomorrow and I believe finals Sunday, so more to come. :)

Friends, today in Star Fleet II, we’ll try a new approach to what is turning out to be our toughest mission yet.

Friends, today in Star Fleet II, we’ll try and move forward from yesterday’s disastrous emergency hyperspace maneuver.

Friends, it is truly my delight and privilege to play Distant Worlds 2 poorly for your enjoyment. Please join me.