Street Fighter 5 - Hundred hand slap

Welcome to my world. Muscle memory for these combos is pretty tough for me.

Had not seen anyone on in a little bit. Where’s everyone? Secret training in Alstein’s basement?

Totally failed to login last week like I planned. I think I played 3 casual matches to keep the dream alive.

And I’m still working ok this over-long indie game tonight. Ugh.

I got kind of busy. I’d like to play maybe tomorrow night.

I’ve been playing on and off. I’m back on the PS4 now so look for DaveLongMG

Monster Hunting has kept me pretty busy.

Same. But I did log in last night to get the third piece of the Rashid costume.

Really want the Monster Hunter Mika skin. Also want to learn how to play Mika. I hope they don’t drag out those three skins over 3 months.

Also want some Ryu in Monster Hunter. Let’s just combine these two games so I don’t have to ignore one for the other.

Thanks for the roll call guys :).

The game is pretty fun so far so I’ll grab whomever is on for training.

Despite being rusty, I played a bunch of ranked matches and basically ended up back where I started. Success!

I feel like in ranked I get more unique characters to face compared to low-level casual matches. I’m not sure I can call it a learning experience because I have no idea how to deal with certain attacks.

I guess I should just search on YouTube!

That’s really all I needed, assuming the -frames are still the same in S3.

laura’s knee is worse, a bit more startup on it. Laura got hit pretty hard when she didn’t need it, while chars like Rashid and Abigail needed hits but got buffs.

SO MANY GRAPPLERS!

I keep fighting them hoping to learn something. I’m almost to the point where I can beat people one league below me.

I’m almost to the point where there are people one league below me.

Same.

I made it to Ultra Bronze, with two fights against grapplers. Now I need to learn how to play this game!

My New Year’s videogame resolution was to make it to Silver. I want to do all the practice I have planned before I get there, since once I reach that rank I might be tempted to quit for a few months.

After 30 hours I fought my first flowchart player. It was a Flowchart Ed. EX Psycho Upper at every 50/50 literally the moment he had one bar of meter. So funny.

The default costume looks ugly as hell. Also maybe a character that works best in 2D.

All the art and character design has been crap in 5 to me. Making Injustice look reasonable.

They look okay in motion. I’m fine with it. I think the problem is Blanka looks so bad in motion with the awkward hair.

Yeah, anime-tentacle hair has just never looked good in 3D.