Stupid shit you see on Facebook

Is he a gay Muslim? If so, I think he checks all the boxes.

You’re just assuming he supports a single-payer health system, then?

A neighbor down the street hangs Confederate, Don’t Tread on Me, and (shortly) NAZI flags on his house.

He has two dogs, and of course they are the blondest dogs you’ve ever seen.

Named “Sieg” and “Heil,” right?

In Downfall, a generally grim movie anyhow as befits the subject matter, the saddest scene for me is when they poison Hitler’s dog, Blondie I think she’s called. Poor bitch deserved better than to a) be killed in a bunker, and b) to be, um, well, Hitler’s dog.

Well that’s just racist. Blonde, black or brown…it makes no difference because All Labs Matter.

I award you one (1) imaginary Like.

We used to have a wonderful black lab. :(

I have one, they’re amazing animals! The Big Labowski is getting older now, though, and slowing down. I do NOT like the thought of that.

We are on our second yellow lab, our first died of a tumor by his heart when he was 10 and my kids were little. We got our current one as a rescue, and he is now 11 and struggling with arthritis in his hips. He used to be able to walk forever, he never wanted to go back home, but now he gets a couple of blocks and we turn around and head back. I too dread the inevitable day that’s coming…and the much greater impact it will have on my kids (and thus myself) this time around.

They are wonderful dogs but they are prone to hip and knee problems. Ours had skin allergies. But he was a great dog.

We had two wonderful rescue dogs for years in our old house. They lived with us for 15 years plus, but died within a couple years of each other - first the anxious border collie, Nervous Nelly, followed two years later by Tsunami. He was part Husky and part Akida, a big fella with a gigantic hear. It was sad seeing him go downhill. My heart goes out to you guys for what you’re going to go through.

A friend of mine posted to her FB timeline that she was starting to write what she hopes will become a novel, but then in a comment misspelled “prose” as “pros” and hasn’t corrected that yet (assuming it was a typo and not some reference I’d missed). I resisted the urge to be all negative by bringing this up and just clicked the Like button.

Bernard Cornwell’s FB account was hacked recently (or used, I guess, assuming someone simply guessed his password) and his account flooded my FB feed with sexy memes and the like yesterday. Some of the reaction comments were hilarious, such as “not very sharpe to leave your password set to utred” and “I guess now we know the next one is going to be pretty steamy!”

LOL! The idea of Bernard Cornwell sending out sexy pics and memes is just too damn funny!

His response & some of the subsequent comments, post memes flood:

Click into the image to see all the ones I grabbed here, or just go and like his page to read it all. Some choice stuff.

Yeah well, that’s just like, your opinion, man.

Of course this image has half a million comments from people including my aunt.

I don’t even… people ughhh.

The BFF thing…it boggles even a mind too jaded to be boggled.

If I were a scammer I’d seriously be targeting everyone who commented on that photo. The reason scams are so obviously dumb is because they don’t want to target people who realize they’re scams.