Stupid shit you see on Facebook

Yeah I’d be pretty pissed off if someone with a megaphone was shouting in my face like that too.

Where’s the manager?

Well it could be worse. He could just be standing there minding his own business and some cop arrests him to spend most the night in jail for no good reason at all… but yeah, megaphone annoying.

Where is that supposed to be anyway? Is that the protest location because I thought they snuck in non-white employees just for the occasion.

Damn, you win. Sometimes I forget how much worse black people have it, and such considerations don’t inform a lot of my reactions to various situations.

That was the Starbucks that arrested the two black guys.

So wait. Jacob is going to become a Trump supporter because Trump is going to somehow stop protests?

And presumably Make Arresting Black People For No Reason Great Again or something.

No, but you do have to wonder what was being yelled at Jacob thru that megaphone. Let’s admit that based on that picture alone the protesters were a bit over the top.

“Why is this called a “venti” when everyone else calls it a large? And $5 for a freaking cup of coffee?!? Puh-leeease!”

I have yelled that in a Starbucks. :)

Most assuredly. It’s not like that dude was the one who called the cops or anything anyway. He likely doesn’t even work at that location.

Prager U says: If you don’t think girls should be in the Boy Scouts, sign our petition now.

Top FB comment:
"This is not about whether girls get to join the BSA. It is about the destruction of the BSA. The left hates anything that is right and good, to destroy them is the goal. Remember the oath and the law… Honest, trustworthy, Reverent, Morally Straight. These are values that the left cannot stand, and that the BSA was teaching. Therefore, anything that is needed to destroy them, over time, will be done. The writing has been on the wall for quite some time. Sad, truely truely sad. "

So by implication, girls are not honest, trustworthy, reverent, or morally straight?

He’s worried he and those like him will become less so when he’s around them, and then get wrongly blamed for everything when nature takes its course.

Who is prager u?
I’m guessing some garbage people?

Why are they acting like the Boy Scouts are being forced to do anything. BSA is doing this because they are shedding members like dogs shed hair in the summer. The troops are dwindling. This was their choice.

It is a fortunate man who does not know Dennis Prager.

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/people/dennis-prager/

Then, strangely, I become a fortunate man.

As far as I can tell, they make a lot of Facebook videos that put pseudo-intellectual window dressing on conservative talking points.

Which is ironic, because a lot of the right’s wrath is reserved for…intellectuals.

People often hate those with skills they’ll never possess out of jealousy.