Stupid shit you see on Facebook

Looks like the Confurvative movement has hit the AZ legislature.

Fun fact: she was working on a class action lawsuit against the teachers participating in the #RedForEd strike before the governor ended it by giving them a pay raise.

Someone supporting the teachers made that pic for her, after she asked on Twitter what a furry was.

I was a scout. I remember thrifty brave clean and reverent but not ‘morally straight.’

The new Italian PM is another guy who received support from Putin during the last round of elections.

BRB, going long on jackboot manufacturers.

Sadly, this bit of fan fiction was posted unironically by a blood relative, along with the comment, "3D Chess. "

Invite them to the forum, we don’t have an ignore feature so spewing madness is encouraged and supported. They’re guaranteed an audience.

Apparently, the fringe benefits are better…right, Melania?

I read a comment-essay on facebook recently by an earnest conservative poster from the US of A who said that they have a friend who is Korean and that Koreans are not all bad and evil people like they are portrayed, some are really nice and loyal friends.

I’m really glad she cleared that up.

Ugh

Fire them into the fucking sun.
This is what we have become, America, take a long goddamn look. Then vote every Republican out of office.

Can’t you just feel all that economic anxiety? These are people we need to understand and “start conversations” with though, obviously, because labels are bad.

Ironically, I’m feeling economic anxiety due to all the trade wars that Trump is hellbent on starting.

I can’t understate my loathing for these people. It’s a visceral hatred that is probably incredibly unhealthy, but there it is.

It just means you’re a functional human. Loathing and visceral hatred is the correct response when people openly advocate the torture and murder of children.

There is some chance that these Facebook people do not exist, and the whole thing is fabricated. I’m not saying that because we should let down our guard, but only to suggest that everyone take a deep breath. There are so many good people in our country who are caring for the unfortunate and protesting evil. Like you folks.

Let’s hope so.

Pretty impressive to see Myrna Loy on Facebook, considering a) she’s 113 years old and b) died in 1993.

just the kind of cherry-picked advice I need

And they don’t even have cherries on it!

I need a lot of fucking strawberries.