Stupid shit you see on Facebook

Yes, I had to threaten to kick out several people at my daughters birthday. The only reason i didn’t is you don’t kick out grandparents lightly.

When they die you can have Armondo shit on their graves.

Yeah, my sister and her husband are Conservative Christians (when it suits them). He did finally stop after multiple people kept steering the conversation away as to why Hillary was a horrible candidate.

We had a Father’s Day breakfast for my dad and for the most part my family are rather liberal or the don’t want to get involved type. I think my nephew voted for Trump and I know my stepmom’s son did, too. Anyway, my brother said something like “How can he do that sort of thing?” referring to Trump and I just blurted out, “Because he’s an asshole.”

Brothers chuckled. Dad was unfazed. The other two went silent.

Sometimes you just have to say things out loud.

This.

People need to speak to. They need to say that Trump is an asshole. They need to say it out loud, and force people to hear it.

I think they know he’s an asshole? I think they like the fact that he’s an asshole?

It’s a little like how some people glorify their own being an asshole or “not taking anyone’s shit,” as if being a permanently unpleasant hair trigger douchebag bereft of empathy or basic social skills is somehow something to be proud of. No, asshole, asshole isn’t a fucking compliment.

I think that’s a perfect explanation.

I think spending an hour or two or more with you around a mean would be awesome, not just because you seem to make amazing food, but to get the Armando experience might be a unique mixture of hilarious and shocking statements I would be keen to remember.

Trump fanboys think guys like Armando calling Trump an asshole shows that Trump is winning. Making the left mad is a good thing.

lol triggured libz

“Librul tears, lol. Winning!”

stares at nearly empty pill bottle, checks calendar for next paycheck

Dude, that is awfully dark.

(And awfully funny.)

Unfortunately true, at least for some of my extended family :(

ftfy5

Damn.

Former classmate of mine who used to cheer my political posts pre-Trump is telling me now how I’m a hate filled liberal because the Time magazine gaffe proves the entire separated migrant child is all a pack of liberal lies.

You can’t make this shit up. Hillary was right, how do you reach these people?

With the sharp end of a boat hook.

Linked by several people in my feed.

For the record, gay men and women are welcomed in the pro-Trump movement, where we believe in individual liberty and the right to express yourself in whatever way you wish.

Heh, well good with that.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2018/07/02/the-walkaway-meme-is-what-happens-when-everything-is-viral-and-nothing-matters/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.61958e542d36