Stupid shit you see on Facebook

I’m sure Natural News is on top of the growing LEFTIST threat to America.

I saw the founder of Walk Away on Fox (Ingraham) the other night. I know, what was I thinking. But I"m on vacation with limited channels and I like flipping between CNN/MSNBC and Fox and getting a chuckle out of the comparisons. This guy was claiming literally 10s of thousands are joining his movement every single day and I had to laugh, thinking to myself if he’s married good luck with that after the next SCOTUS appointment and the inevitable avalanche of challenges to Hodgerfell (sp?).

Because we don’t have a “smart shit you see on Facebook” thread:

My brother walked into the office Tuesday afternoon and told me he had just heard that Bernie Sanders had been kicked out of the Democratic Party for refusing to vote to get rid of ICE.

I don’t know if he got that from Facebook or from the local right wing talk radio station.

I’d love to know where that quote comes from because most historians agree that we have no surviving examples of Hypatia’s writing.

Better still, the eeeeeevil Demcrats invented a time machine, traveled into the past, and kicked Bernie out of the party decades ago, forcing him to run as an Independent all this time.

So far as my Googling can tell, it was made up out of whole cloth by a guy named Hubbard in 1908.

(But since Hypatia doesn’t come up in conversation much, let me take this chance to pimp the movie Agora by Alejandro Amenábar. It’s 100% fiction, of course, since we know so little about the historical Hypatia. But it’s very topical, depressingly so.)

Well in that case, I guess it is right at home in the ‘stupid’ thread, even if the sentiment is a smart one.

If you’ll permit me to pat myself on the back, please check out this thread. I’m still very pleased with myself with the pun “Roman Twilight: Ellipse”. Gordon’s linked review on his blog was also quite fine.

Well it’s nice to know the bots are at a full swing already.

Poor guy. I feel bad now.

what the fuck is going on with his EYEBROW

1990, man.

And that was to excite the ladies… it worked.

Say what you want about the guy, but he’s aged pretty well.

https://nyppagesix.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/ice-wife.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=618&h=410&crop=1

He has! I was just a girl when he was big, but girls listen to music and enjoy dance moves and weird pants as much as the teens.

Indeed.

Good to see Facebook was serious about stopping fake news.

I don’t know if they really stop links and articles that people share. I do get less “sponsored” fake news now though.

Dude who posted it is an anti-vaxxer. Naturally.