Stupid shit you see on Facebook

I had a similar journey “Is this a really weird way to call out the fact that Trump doesn’t have a White House pet? Wait…that would be a super racist way to call that out. Oh… it’s just racist.”

I suppose so. Trump’s Razor would say “If in doubt, the most racist explanation is probably the correct one.”

And the color of the dogs are just coincidence. The white house pets are not always brown and black.

I realize some might think I am reading into things… there is an ugly pattern of comparing black people to animals. It’s not knew and sadly it’s not rare. He has a whole host of people he’s not liked, not all of them are compared to animals, most aren’t even.

I lol’d

No, you’re not reading into things. This is what it is.

No doubt in my mind.

It’s not just you, it immediately stood out to me as well.

I find that image to be extremely offensive. I can’t even determine the intent other than pure, unadulterated racism. Even if someone anti-Trump cooked that up to try and point out Trump’s own racism, it backfired and taints anyone associated with it’s creation and distribution (@abidingdude excepted since he’s obviously bringing it to our attention because he feels the same way).

Ugh. Just…no.

But… Trump literally called her a dog. If Omarosa were white would y’all be scratching your heads in confusion?

If Omarosa was white would he have literally called her a dog?

If Omarosa was a man. . . .

She is a women, so maybe? It’s sometimes hard to figure out whether something Trump says is because he is racist or because he is sexists.

Why not both, you may ask. And to that, I say, of course!

What a peurile poster.

Use some imagination ffs.

Maybe? He calls people dogs a lot for some reason.

But he is still a racist piece of shit, regardless

So every single other quote says. literally… like a dog or like dogs. He calls Omarosa that dog.

Well yes, obviously.

My immediate impression of that pic was that it was sexist and was a bit surprised that everyone went straight for the racist interpretation.

It’s just illustrating Trump’s racism and misogyny. If he’d never said those dog comments, there would be no need for the picture. I don’t blame the creator of the image any more than I would a political cartoonist for drawing something with racist/misogynist themes to skewer the Trumps of the world.

So it turns out one part of my family has been bickering with another part of my family over Facebook over the authenticity of the left photo and the “story” behind it. I have never used Facebook, and the only reason I found out about this is because they tried to drag me into the argument.

The eldest generation thinks the flag burning photo is real and the other (when confronted with it) is fake propaganda. The middle-aged generation believed it was real at first but not not any longer… but only because they got slapped down by someone online last year when they themselves tried to pass it off, thinking it was real at the time.

And even when confronted with articles, and side-by-side comparisons as proof, the elders just. will. not. budge.

They just hate admitting mistakes of this nature.

All Trumpsters. All in the deep south. Different, but still significant, levels of willful ignorance.

Do we have a thread for awesome stuff we see on FB? Because Chuck Tingle is awesome. Btw, if you don’t know who he is, probably don’t Google him at work.

Millenials ruin…

Finger strength?