Stupid shit you see on Facebook

That’s so cute. Thanks for sharing. 😃

The moron that listed that doesn’t seem to realize trump just listed the biggest tax increase on the middle class and poor in decades. So much flat-out wrong in that thing it’s unreal.

I love how they have to put NRA in brackets. You don’t want to confuse your reader!

There is no coherent argument that the modern GOP is compatible with Christianity. Unless you leave out all the parts about Christ.

This a quintillion %.

Having grown up in a conservative Christian church my whole life, Jesus is the guy who died for our sins and rose again, that’s it really. The amount of time spent talking about what he said during his life was vastly overwhelmed by Paul’s theology and the OT.

I love talking to my old friends in the church sphere about politics or ethics, and citing quotes from Jesus that directly contradict their stances on a whole vast range of issues. Most of the time the reply is ‘he said what?’ or ‘that was meant for the Jews of the time’.

It’s true. There’s that whole bit where God was all, “And all this shit I’m spitting at ya’ll has an expiration date. Lets’ say two-thousand years give or take, then flip the script.”

But not the part where I get into Heaven, that part was for us non-Jews.

I actually approve about about 75% of what is on the Democrats side of the list anyway.

Indeed. In fact, it’s really only the choice of words in most cases. The first time I read it I didn’t even realize it was supposed to be anti-Democratic.

Because I am somewhat sick today but not too sick to be bored, here is my alternative image:

At least as true as that other image. In fact, more so IMO.

Too many words.

There’s some four-syllable words in there. No way ant “Real Amuricuns” could work through that.

Your next assignment until you get better… add Libertarians into the image as well.

And feel better!

This wrote itself:

Figured it’d be better to put this here rather than in the SCOTUS thread.

That is just great.

Shouldn’t that have been “WHO BOOFED?”