Stupid shit you see on Facebook

That’s a Devil’s Triangle, now we all have to drink.

With our new supreme Court justice confirmed. No matter what happens in November… TRUMP WINS! Game…set… match. #checkmate #smh#saddayforamerica #thednckilledamerica #neverhillarykilledamerica#imwithherkilledamerica [#cheatingberniesanderskilledamerica]
(#cheatingberniesanderskilledamerica - Explore)

From my black Republican friend who voted for Trump.

You see, it’s the fault of all those Democrats that we’re fucked. Not him for voting for this shit.

Personal responsibility doesn’t exist apparently.

It is rather ironic how the ‘party of personal responsibility’ is so violently opposed to holding a powerful white man personally responsible for his past. As if the very notion of holding someone responsible for their behavior is a teen is anathema to them.

They say while locking up young men, particularly black men, by the millions for having small amounts of pot, and using the drug war to destroy people’s futures by making it harder to get good jobs even decades later.

There an objectively weird (but not surprising,that given the current GOP) undercurrent to some of the criticisms of the Kavanaugh heaeings that:

• Kavanaugh was obviously unqualified due to temperament and for being a partisan hack
  • His confirmation is the Democrats fault for not stopping the Republicans

It’s a theme that comes up again and again (see also, the inevitable responses to the Trump tax evasion allegations): Republicans do the most terrible things they can think of, and if it isn’t actually illegal (or even if it is), it’s the Democrats fault for allowing it to happen.

Truly, the party of personal responsibility.

Signed,

The Birther and Swift Boat guys

But her emails and Benghazi too.

Yes, lock her up.

I’m confused…was he actually convicted of anything?

Because if not, then that poster is…pointless.

That’s the sign’s point. He wasn’t convicted of anything but “he was considered guilty” by the accusation.

White men have it super tough right now.

https://i.imgur.com/fqvvpli.gif

Lots of people carry the stigma of accusation even if not convicted.

Nothing new here?

I’m just struggling to understand the signs message.

Nice to see that Facebook has an “Incorrect Voting Info” option for reporting voter suppression posts.

If this isn’t an indictment of social media and the way it has impacted the real world, I don’t know what is.

Oh FFS.

My aunt is posting how 4k Hondurans with cameramen following them is a Democratic October surprise. She got it from Peggy Traeger Tierney, a person I’ve never heard of but whose FB page has Laura Loomer on it, which tells me all I need to know.

Can’t we just carpet bomb them back to their homeland?

So why would the democrats give Trump’s legion a reason to fear them even more before the election? The minds of Trump followers are just made up of yellow goo, sticky, smelly, yellow goo.

It’s amazing, isn’t it? Why go for a simple, straightforward answer when you can instead muster up a complicated conspiracy theory that subscribes to your frightened world view.

Maybe it’s time for humanity to extinct itself so we can step aside and give nature and evolution another chance. Anyway, one of my favorite cartoons:

If only we’d evolved from the bonobo line instead of chimps.