Stupid shit you see on Facebook

The same goes for “makes you think”

I thought they were Hondurans. Also, they are currently about 1100 miles from the nearest US/Mexico border. They would have to cover about 60 miles/day to make it here “just in time” for the election. Will the Soros Enterprises Jewcopter be able to airlift them to the polling places in time??

Of course not once those noble patriots have managed their plan of using a mail bomb to eliminate the threat.

I find the usual capstone to an idiotic argument is “Hmmmmmmm.”.

This technique can be turned toward parody by the simply inclusion of sixteen spinning thinking emojis

Mind, this does not in any way imply that it isn’t still idiotic. Hyper-meta and surrealist meme culture is fuckin’ weird, y’all.

Trumpsters I’m connected to on FB often just use the “Haha” and “Wow” emojis to express their contempt.

The conspiracy theory that Democrats are somehow paying people to come here is nonsensical. It makes zero sense on any level.

It highlights that these people believe conspiracy theories just because they are conspiracy theories. The idea that they have gotten some “secret knowledge” or that they cracked the code somehow, is so enticing to them that they don’t even bother with the most rudimentary critical thinking.

Because these people are profoundly stupid.

Really, they are just absolute imbeciles. Borderline retarded, if not literally so. They have never been on the receiving end of any actual inside information. They have never been on the right side of an argument. They have never been the smartest person in the room.

So the idea that they know the truth and all the so called experts don’t? It’s infinitely appealing to them.

They are so, so dumb.

Someone buys The Enquirer. They’ve been around forever. It’s just that on the Internet they get to be heard by more than their family.

QFMFT

Well, when I saw what passes for textbooks in some states in a recent thread here, I’m not at all surprised that there are a lot of dumb people in the US.

Twitter is close enough, right? I’m not sure that flagpole is street-legal either.

Hopefully he goes under a bridge soon, you know the ones with posted signs that haven’t changed after they paved over it a few times.

If we’re lucky maybe the bridge will just collapse on him.

I’m guessing this image is from 90s, when sodomy was made legal?

???

Ah 2003. I thought that case happened in 1999, I was four years off.

But anyway, yeah, I thought that’s when people would have been mad about the issue. Back in 2003.

Iowa Secretary of State puts out a “Make sure and go vote, that’s what the soldiers risk their lives for,” thing.

Dude literally responds with:
“So they can track you,I don’t think so”

He’s on fucking Facebook. And has a motorcycle apparently. Yeah, the government will never figure out where you are by your vehicle registration.

To freak him out I looked at his pictures and deduced where he lived in about 2 minutes. I didn’t dox him or anything insane, but I pointed out this fact. It’s insane that someone with a public Facebook profile that mentions very specific places is worried the government is going to find him.

Also he has like tons of anti-Trump shit on his feed. But you know, he’s not gonna VOTE that’s crazy talk.

Convince him to be a Trump supporter. Then it would be a good thing.

n-dimensional chess!

Black Republican friend strikes again.

BRF: “Trump is 100% Racist”
BRF: “Don’t vote for the Democrats, what have they done for you?”
BRF: “I wish we could all get along.”

15 minute time span.

This is why I don’t associate with friends.