Stupid shit you see on Facebook

I laughed

HA!

cuatro cinco

I like to interpret “What Hillary has done” in that image as “advocated for womens’ rights”, or “tried to pass progressive legislation.”

Probably still (more?) accurate.

(stone emoji)

(cold emoji)

The STILL VOTING TRUMP people often link these sorts of reports.

"Fascinating information is going viral about Hillary and Bill Clinton, which exposes just how truly ruthless they are. In many ways they are worse than Obama. One major reason I say this is because the Clintons have a long history of people in their inner-circle dying under mysterious circumstances.

In fact, 46 people who were close to the Clintons have died during their 3 decades of political power. That number should give us all pause."

Yeah, I’ve seen this sort of insane crap posted regularly. A cover up of all these murders would take hundreds of people cooperating. And yet it just HAS to be true!

Yeah, clinton somehow murdered dozens of people, and despite the GOP being in control of government multiple times, and interrogating her for a million hours in the halls of congress, somehow she got away with it.

She’s the most amazing super criminal ever.

One of the better comments I saw - Bill couldn’t even keep his relationship with Lewinsky a secret, yet we’re to believe that they have a pocket hitman/men that no one can find evidence on.

Facebook is full of gems tonight. “MEAN THINGS 2016!”
https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14572953_1333141146733589_5323228876650476048_n.png?oh=ff011bf12a5fee7cc643f2f82ffc22e6&oe=589C2FE0

For various reasons, I have 900 FB friends, give or take (let’s be honest: it’s because I’m such a charming, fascinating, and humble individual).

This election has taught me that I apparently have exceedingly bad taste in people.

“Did you see this new app that lets you tell which of your friends and family are racist fucks? It’s called facebook.”

So this has been cut and pasted into several of my Trump supporting friends Facebook feeds in the past few days.

Where to even begin with this manifesto of blind faith and misinformation?

My favorite part is : “Last night a friend claimed that Donald Trump wouldn’t make a good president; he is brash, he is racist, he is a loudmouth; you know the normal things people learn to recite after being programmed by television news.”

Brash, racist, loudmouth, misogynist, you know, normal things normal people would describe him as after watching 10 minutes of him speaking or reading his Tweets. The richest part is the assertion that it’s everyone else who is being “programmed by television news”.

It really speaks to the power of the utter shit sandwich the Republican party has sold to it’s supporters when people whom I know for a fact are intelligent and caring individuals are continuing to support Donald Trump despite everything that’s happened in the last month. They are literally so afraid of a continuing Democratic presence in the White House that they will defy all reason and logic and literally burn the country down before they see Hillary elected.

I would ask, what has been so harmful to them from Obama’s two terms, but I realize that would be like asking fire why it burns.

Here is another list people learn to recite:

• Lust – to have an intense desire or need: “But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart” (Matthew 5:28).

• Gluttony – excess in eating and drinking: “for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags” (Proverbs 23:21).

• Greed - excessive or reprehensible acquisitiveness: “Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more” (Ephesians 4:19).

• Laziness – disinclined to activity or exertion: not energetic or vigorous: “The way of the sluggard is blocked with thorns, but the path of the upright is a highway” (Proverbs 15:19).

• Wrath – strong vengeful anger or indignation: “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger” (Proverbs 15:1)

• Envy – painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage: “Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation” (1 Peter 2:1-2).

• Pride - quality or state of being proud – inordinate self esteem: “Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall” (Proverbs 16:18).

[QUOTE]Here is another list people learn to recite:
The plot to Seven[/QUOTE]
What’s in the box!?

Ballots?

The remaining deplorables (the basket was just the overflow).

Man, I would love to be a sluggard, but I don’t want to spend all that energy hacking through thorns. If I hang out by the path of the upright, maybe someone could give me a ride.

Your move, Proverbs.

This thread still makes more sense than Trump.

A work friend got really, really concerned about a “leaked DNC memo” that described plans in a critical Pennsylvania district to take Trump yard signs, vandalize cars with Trump bumper stickers, and trade in on racism to ruin all Trump’s hard work.

I told him not to trust anything that appeared to be creative writing from “RealTrueNews.org”. It appears to be a website that manufactures hogwash. “Black Pod operatives will recruit negro agents to visit potential-Trump houses of female voters.” Does that sound like something a Democrat would even say?