Stupid shit you see on Facebook

I don’t kick them out for disagreeing, though. Being flagrant racists and idiots? That’s a different story.

It would be an echo chamber if I unfriended for people say supporting Romney or even Grassley. But I never have. For supporting a dictatorship and being overtly racists fucks, yeah, I do. Historically I even gave a pass to a lot of the racism, which I now think is a mistake. The Random Racist people think it’s okay because their “liberal” friends didn’t say anything, so we all agree on it, even if they’re afraid to click like, we’re all in the same boat.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Now unfriending on Facebook is hardly fighting the Nazis or anything, but in a way that might make inaction worse. You can almost forgive someone for not wanting to plunge the world into a war where millions would die, but it’s harder to stand up for the guy who lets racism and the like continue unopposed because it might be mildly inconvenient to them personally for small amount of time.

For years I was told to respect my elders which basically equated to not calling them out on their shit. I do not sit quietly by anymore and let them recant their racists mantra just to make holidays and inner parties more pleasant. This is part of the reason this group thinks it’s okay, because the sane people around them just tolerated it like it was.

“Pence: “Michelle Obama Is The Most Vulgar First Lady We’ve Ever Had””
http://usanewsflash.com/pence-michelle-obama-vulgar-first-lady-weve-ever/

Is this because of the Beyonce thing?

Fortunately it looks like that article is bunk:

You are correct. Unfortunately I missed it because this was news-cloned through several right-wing news sites before it ever sourced back to a satire site: usanewsflash, endingthefed, uspoln, politicops, newslo. And all of them had attracted boucoup comments agreeing and magnifying the statement.

And there it is - every single Trump supporter on my feed (and only the Trump supporters) have now reposted the new “I don’t give Facebook permission” bs that’s going around. Seriously. Critical thinking skills. Use them.

Someone on my facebook feed liked these two youtube videos. SPOILER: the rapture is almost upon us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBv3iQLvyFI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY90Pp8zOQ8

[quote=“Tim_N, post:832, topic:77058, full:true”]
Someone on my facebook feed liked these two youtube videos. SPOILER: the rapture is almost upon us.[/quote]

This is totally a thing, like chem trails, the Bermuda Triangle, or shadow people. I believe there are a whole mess of these videos going back some years now. Spooky!

Also, here’s a found footage horror movie about the Rapture. It’s not very good.

-Tom

I am for more government over-regulation, how about you?

I get the feeling his hashtag spam is the same on every post he makes…
#refugee #conservative #gop #democrat #hillno #nobama #democracy #freedom #tyranny #liberty #racism #islam #muslum #america #kentucky #abortion #gun #lgbt #gay #libertarian #liberal

Why does God’s marching band sound like it’s full of middle schoolers who can’t tune their instruments?

Hint: They don’t work for God. They get their orders from the other guy…

Satan’s Trumpeteers would be a pretty fabulous goth-ska band, I think.

Googling “Satan’s Trumpeteers” and selecting “Images” returns a whole bunch of stuff about…Trump.

Coincidence? I think not!

I am totally against government over-regulation unless the government is regulating a women’s uterus, the gays, or brown people.

Oh man, it’s been forever and a day since I listened to these guys. Thanks :-D

Their second album is even better.

2016 election summarized

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14724509_954670584639055_9209366796423198964_n.jpg?oh=44b018b4a99914559ea15abdeb9d6de5&oe=5866D8D8

Not sure if it’s a real story but it certainly made the rounds today.

It’s hard to believe there are even teens out there this stupid.