Stupid shit you see on Facebook

It’s hilarious how douchy that kid looks.

Kudos.

I honestly did not intend that joke. Even better.

I’m not sure I encountered the term “Meninist” before that tampon story. God what a stupid word.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14705604_10154741072347994_8929082627058143981_n.jpg?oh=41581c72e5548dccec4985303720670f&oe=588C0D2A

Not technically correct for this, but so shitty it bears posting anyway.

I like how they used the wrong form of your vs you’re every time.

I also like how they live in 1952 and think you can live off one income in this country anymore. That hasn’t been a thing… well since I’ve been alive really.

Current theory is that it’s a fake. People will do this. Just that this particular one is bogus. No real proof either way.

I just assume anything like this is fake these days. More often than not it usually is.

I tried that, but then I saw the Republican nominee. Then his supporters came out of the woodwork. I mean they say far worse shit than this to anyone and everyone that will listen.

Today after returning from church, I learned that I hate America, and also God.

That…well. I read it, though I’m not sure I should have. Might give me an eye infection or something. It, well, makes little sense. I mean, I can understand the words, but … I’m still quite unsure exactly how Clinton’s election will cause all of these horrible things. The Constitution stuff is particularly bizarre. The only part of that rant that is comprehensible is the abortion stuff, which makes me think that that’s the only real issue these folks can articulate with anything close to clarity. And even then, there’s little to suggest any understanding of the near literal impossibility of a repeal of Roe v. Wade at this juncture.

Here’s a quote from that piece:

“Hillary said she will force religion to change its beliefs.”

In other words, no one needs to pay attention to this essay.

Well, there is only one religion,and that’s Protestant evangelical Christianity, didn’t you know?

Even taking that as an assumption, the line reads like it was written by an eighth grader.

I honestly expect a last-minute testimony or tape of DT urging a girlfriend to get an abortion from some point during his sexual-Vietnam phase.

Man, based on the headline, I had high hopes I’d totally agree with that article! :P

How can such a bad essay have such a good title?

Perhaps the worst thing about that essay is the dreadful writing and lack of organization. It’s a mess. C-.

Over the weekend my Facebook feed was filled with all my conservative Trump supporter friends (a surprising amount of whom are women) railing against the media. Mainstream media is corrupt, rigged, bought out by the liberals, etc… The new rumor they’re eagerly circulating is that Anonymous will be releasing some kind of proof on Nov. 5th that everything in the media (polls, electoral predictions, etc.) is all faked by liberals trying to destroy Trump. It’s reached a fever pitch of peak desperation.

What I don’t understand though is how this holds up to even the slightest critical thought. Mainstream news media is about one thing above all else : MONEY. The news cycle is driven by how many eyeballs you can bring to the screen which in turn generates revenue. Given this fact, wouldn’t it make more sense for the media to want Trump to win? I mean, if Clinton wins it goes back to mostly business as usual in Washington, with the same old stories to cover. If Trump wins, Washington goes bonkers and the media can feast on a daily buffet of insanity between what comes out of the guy’s mouth and the rest of the Hill’s attempts to respond to it. Trump is far and away the better candidate for the media to cozy up to, because he’s MONEY in the bank.