Stupid shit you see on Facebook

I mean, in fairness, one side is right, so… ;-)

This one came out of nowhere… “Catholic Online”?

Found this on reddit. Troll? I don’t know, but still funny.

Gotta assume that is a troll, but the fact that it is just almost believable enough is a sad fact.

It’s not believable because the OP doesn’t immediately double down on being wrong and start insulting his friends. Real Republicans would do that.

You know, I bet the Republicans “repeal” Obamacare and keep the ACA intact. They just pass a bill literally saying “This bill repeals Obamacare.” And since that is not a real thing, nothing will happen. Then they’ll take all the credit for saving everyone’s healthcare. Normal people will point out the ruse, and Republicans will call for them to be imprisoned.

The Patriot Care Act of 2017.

Intern loads up Affordable Care Act, uses find and replace to sub “Patriot” for every instance of “Affordable”, saves document. Bill pass congress, evil Obamacare repealed and replaced! Trump and Republicans claim victory for the ages!

That didn’t take long to propagate across the troll-o-sphere. Appearing on middle-class moms’ feeds everywhere.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16195335_956865857747654_2248337974693983522_n.jpg?oh=13303ab6cef48ab91e1910bcae18c05c&oe=591A8630

Relative unfriended.

Man, and I thought after the election things would calm down.

Had a similar one, from a woman, bitching about women marching. Because you know, they’re not being raped or stoned to death so literally everything short of that is fine.

My ex-fiance liked it.

I can’t believe she is the same human being I once loved at this point. She is everything she hated and now actively hates her younger self. I can’t even fathom it anymore. She is just a hate-filled monster now, when ironically she made me less of one because I knew her.

Yeah, I’ve seen a lot of ‘Why are they marching? Trump hasn’t done anything to them’ bullshit. No point in arguing with them; they’re just lost souls in my mind.

Or this statement, “These people got so upset about him saying pussy and now they’re all wearing pussy hats!”

At no point are they ever even gong to acknowledge what the real issue was, even after they’ve been told it repeatedly.

They just willfully pretend that things are different from reality.

The new mantra is it’s not enough to disagree with someone, you have to hate them, you have to insult them, you have to beat them down. It’s all or nothing. Until that goes away, there is no way to even have a conversation.

https://s27.postimg.org/5xehit33n/boring.gif

My Yazidi/ExMuslim/Islam Criticism/Other minorities section of my TL is endless complaints that the Womens March wasn’t about Saudi Arabia and Islamic oppression of women, or didnt mention Yezidi oppression in the Yazidi case. Alot of it stems from Sarsours involvement, and unfairly link her views to the rest of the marchers.

Now I expect this from the some of the right wing pundits (Rita Panahi etc) but none seem to have the honesty to admit this was essentially an anti-Trump march.

I’m also having to disseminate the fact that Pence’s brand of Christian Supremacy makes his faction the enemy of Muslim atheists, LGBT Muslims, Ahmadi, Yazidi etc.

If there’s any silver lining to having a bunch of Trump supporters in your family, it’s finding things like this, posted unironically in your fb feed:

That’s…uh…something alright.

Cause Obama wasn’t Christian and Trump totally is.

Wait…

Why is that phantom hobo forcing Trump to re-enact the pottery scene from Ghost?

Of course all know the picture is BS because Trump would never play Little Spoon to anyone but Daddy Putin.

You can tell by the picture and the way he’s holding Trump’s hand that Jesus is actually trying to stop him.