Stupid shit you see on Facebook

Reminds me of the heroin-stealing Jesus:

Evangelical christians annoy me by not having any awareness of their own religion. It’s like they just ignore entire books of the bible. Like Matthew, which is full of direct quotes from Christ… they just ignore all that shit. Cause, you know, the preachings of Christ himself are just like, an opinion, man.

They have their own Christ. An Alternative-Christ.

I learned more about Christianity in my freshmen year history class at UMass than I did in 18 years of going to Baptist Church. History of Western Thought. One of the required books was The Bible.

Great class I highly recommend it.

They ignore basically the entire New Testament in my experience.

You know, they part about that Christ guy, fuck that hippie pussy.

I thought we were grabbing those now?

Goddamn Trumpmerica 2017 is confusing.

Received two threats of violence from Trump supporters on FB within a 5-minute time span tonight. One trying to dox me.

These people are moral and intellectual scum.

I had to unfriend a couple of people on FB post-election, and there are a couple of more that may be heading that direction.

I find it ironic Trump’s win has turned so many people into what they claim to have hated for 8 years. These people who could not stop posting hateful memes, links to outrageous “articles” and every tinfoil hat conspiracy theory about the Obama Administration as if it were all gospel truth are now offended and angry over any perceived slight, insult or criticism of Trump and his Administration. Who are the special snowflakes now? Sad.

I see lot of stupid shit but this one takes the cake lately - the red block is the epitome of the low info Trump voter to me.

This isn’t really Trumpism or anything. but stupid, nonetheless.

I recently had a friend ask on facebook if anyone knew of some place that sells essential oils with which to vape.

Millenials y’all.

To be fair, a wild chimpanzee would be far less gross to eat than Donald Trump.

Where’s Rudy?
Literally directly across the table from you.

Wouldn’t be the first time we had a president who may or may not have been experiencing age-induced dementia.

https://twitter.com/robwhisman/status/826549883150749697

Sometimes I wish the Internet never grew out of it’s boutique usenet days.

Well played! Wake me up when the world is sane again, if ever.

https://twitter.com/suzaneraslan/status/826577476616908800

I hate myself and want to die.

Cobain had the same sentiment, and look where that got him.