Stupid shit you see on Facebook

I would be all for Shakira Law in North America. We’d finally get to the honest truth, because hips don’t lie.

That Facebook page has to be a joke. Anyone spelling that poorly throughout would have written “LIBERALS” as “LIBRALS” and “CHRISTIAN” as “CRISTYAN”.

The One Donut always makes me laugh.

(whispers) Like.

“like” + “share”

I would give my kidney to put Kanye and Taylor Swift as Presidents (I don’t care which is vice) instead of what we have now. It literally would be an improvement in every way.

I dunno man I hear that Tswizzle is a pretty cutthroat bitch. You want that kinda power-tripping in the White Hou–oh, nevermind :(

Kayne is also an insane person with no understanding of the government.

Swift… would actually be an improvement.

Man, if people think the Ivanka/Nordstrom flap is crazy, wait till Kim Kardashian is First Lady.

Local news story posted about a card skimmer and camera setup found installed at an ATM in a convenience store. Standard story. The reply with the most Likes:

“The person that works at that store done this I’m sorry to offend but every time I see this happen it at an irabian store”

Can’t trust them irabians.

Among those offended: convenience store clerks, irabians, and English teachers.

Huh. I recently suffered a more or less full debit card hack (they got PIN and magnetic stripe data, enough to go to an ATM and commit a withdrawal several hundred miles away from me; luckily BOA caught it).

Wonder if there’s a pindamik!!!

I love playing the Irabian faction in Rome 2 : Total War, they have the best cavalry and strong skirmishers.

That’s a filthy lie, nice try buddy.

Nobody enjoyed playing Rome 2.

Well, some people saw this before it was taken down. It’s amazingly ignorant.

This is part of a Black History Month essay written by a student at St. Michael the Archangel in Baton Rouge. The school has apologized and said it does not reflect their stance and that it’s a “teachable moment” for the class.

The future DeVos has in mind for all our children.

And, God, do I wish that was a joke.

That kid would fit right in at Thanksgiving dinner, right along with all my other “I’m not racist I just think blacks are so lazy and I really wish we could force them out of the neighborhood” aunts and uncles.

Hey, supposedly she almost stood up to Jeff Sessions when he wanted to reverse all transgender/ gay/ lesbian bathroom access orders, as those would also have to originate from the Department of Education.

She didn’t, but supposedly she didn’t want to do that. So maybe she’ll try and do some goo… nah who am I kidding.

Yeah so not racist she thinks only white people existed during biblical times and blacks were better off as slave, like we should have slaves today.

Someone taught her this. Time to find that person(s) and confront them.

Wow. I bet she didn’t fall far from the tree.

And rom a senior? She can’t spell worth shit. Hope she has fun working at McDonald’s.