Stupid shit you see on Facebook

I guess trickle-down does work with some things, like insult policy.

Clever. Clever racism, but still clever.

Plus, they spelled faux correctly.

Yeah, compared to earlier conservative insult garbage like “OBummer,” Fauxcahontas is a comedic triumph.

What the fuck does this even mean?

Well as a Hillary voter I do hate America, but only because we haven’t rounded up and imprisoned the right kind of people yet.

Democrats are unpatriotic and seditious traitors whose goal is to literally destroy America, so they have no business celebrating the independence of this great nation.

Like people who celebrate the flag of people who literally tried to commit sedition.

Oh but that’s different because of… word salad reasons.

You mean “the people on the right yet”.

I figured that, like certain truths, was self evident.

Everyone wants to see Pikachue dance. No, not you… me either. but 1 minute mark has this floating around facebook.

For a moment, i thought someone was dying from the way they responded.

I mean depending on how the suit is made and what it’s made of, it’s possible it could suffocate the dude.

The guy who runs in to bail out the deflating Pikachu acts like it’s the case. The rest of em are just security reacting to the stage guy.

Still hilarious to watch. It’s like Pikachu is a head of state and a shot was fired.

Could be. The guy in a white T-shirt is in a near full run almost a minute later in the background. When he comes back, it’s cute and then… you know it happens again so maybe not so dangerous, just a leak.

Response to the zerohedge article on the recent cyber attack ransomware. I think it’s poetry.

“Thanks obama
We put a radical Muslim raised Arab (2nd to 9th grade in Indonesia)
In total control of our nation
That ISIS creating Arab hitler wasn’t vetted
He knew democrats and fake media were retarded enough to destroy us
His ISIS killers are finishing Hitlers work in Europe
He let everyone hack us
Opened our borders to millions of illegal alien killers
Got ISIS nazis in all 50 states
George Soros financed
And now an American NSA worm is infecting ALL computers
COINCIDENCE???
You democrats and fake media are done
Obama is trying to finish destroying GODS America
God is stronger than that democrat Arab hitler”

Well, graduate students in comparative literature may well be studying that in years to come.

Or not.

Students in the future will not be able to study anything, because the government will remove all public databases.

Point.