Stupid shit you see on Facebook

I’m not talking about your average die-hard Bernie-bro. I have no problem with them not dropping their beliefs for the sake of the democratic party (though they could have saved the country a lot of crap…). I’m talking about the real idiots - the ones whose life hasn’t gone the way they planned so they just want someone to burn the whole thing down. Most of them got mad at “the system” and went Trump. Some got mad at “the rich” and went Bernie.

Look, let’s ensure we also understand that there is some blame in the Hillary camp. To what @Tim_N said, there was enough blame to go around that trying to pin Bernie fans as the cause of the collapse is … deceitful.

The list for the reason she lost is a long one. It’s not easy to pinpoint how much of an affect it would have if we removed just one of them. It certainly isn’t all because of Bernie and some of his supporters, but to throw around bullshit numbers helps no one at all.

I agree completely. Right now, dems should be trying their damndest to shore up the party. Especially so after the special election losses.

Dems have tried to claim the middle, feeling assured that the left-leaners would swing to their candidate because he or she isn’t a conservative. I think they’ve found there’s a lot of flaws in that approach, but I’ve yet to hear of any changes to compensate.

It almost seems as if the Democrats are afraid to go all-in on being an actual liberal party, for fear that they’d lose horribly and thus once and for all show how conservative the country is and put paid to any optimism for reform. Or, maybe even more so, they are afraid they’d actually win, and have to implement a truly progressive agenda. That may scare the mainstream Democrats even more. But yeah, the whole some of this, some of that, approach just leads to voters thinking that there’s nothing there at all.

Look at state level office holders, they probably should be afraid to do that.

Now if you’re talking liberal as in a pro-Union sort of angle, that would probably work. Going out and being the party against guns and for gay people isn’t going to get you far though. Most people care a lot about the first and not much about the second. If you aren’t helping them they’re not going to vote for you and especially not if they think you might take something from them.

Because I have no where else to put this but i want to put it somewhere.

Yes, this just happened a street down from us. Welcome back tourists and welcome back to summer at Bear Lake once again! You couldn’t do this if you tried. The black truck rear-ended the boat pulled by the white truck and launched the boat perfectly on top of the truck.

One of my aunts posted this.

Ah yes, the super secret ‘Tacoma Keel’, revealed at last!

Just remember

Plural’s aren’t possessive

/fistbump

How sad a commentary on 'Murica is it that I spent a couple of minutes looking at the picture (prior to reading the text) wondering how that guy managed to get his boat loaded onto his truck like that, why there weren’t any straps involved, just how far he thought he was going to get with it like that and how the hell he thought he was going to get it back down at the boat ramp?

The first picture she had up for this… was a front shot. You couldn’t really see the accident behind it. I really thought… how the hell did some idiot load his boat up there too, then I saw this one and thought wow, a freak accident now it makes sense!

This is more like “Stupid Facebook Shit”

Not Facebook, but stupid enough that it had to be posted.
Plus it will probably end up on Facebook at some point, I’m just cutting in line.

Hey atheist fucks, why are there 1,000 meters in a kilometer? Shots fired.

See, this is why we can’t have a like button. If we had one, you would be swimming in likes, and probably dethrone @Timex, the reigning champion of Qt3. The next step would be an all out civil war, and then someone would block out the sun, and we would have to live in the center of the earth, away from the machine.

I would yield my title for more posts like that.

Then we are a godless country, because that is in Celsius, and we don’t do Celsius, motherfucker!