Stupid shit you see on Facebook

Probably to avoid the issue of “first!” more than anything. It tends to sort by most likes/retweets at the top along with tweets the OP responded to.

https://scontent-lga3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21230951_1465332986835064_4228238624888763127_n.jpg?oh=44337a37b72d8e9e4f270b3a9ec0c268&oe=5A13DE62

Thanks Obama!

At least you still have that Ark to float in!

…and if Texas had been given 150 billion smackers, the chances any of it would have done anything to help average Texans? About zero.

Nah - the Ark is in Kentuckty. (normally I correct typing glitches, but I rather like this one so it stays)

It would indeed be a miracle if the Kentuckty Ark were to float.

I was just trying to figure out what “Silencels” were.

http://i.imgur.com/Z8sApSw.jpg

So I guess a lot of us are pedophiles?

Who are these dingbats, and more importantly, from what cave do they keep emerging?

I have a counter-conspiracy i need to kindle: all alt-nutbar conservative rando types are actually plants by the global Sonnenkinder, the eugenically perfected Nazi grandchildren seeking to conquer the world by sending their rejects onto the stage as ideologues and rabble rousers. Obviously Liz Crokin at Co. didn’t make the cut at the creche.

Over 60% of the populace it turns out. Crazy how we even reproduce.

that obama wanted isis he started that terrorist group to cause issues here so his ass could fix them and take the credit but being on vacation instead of being in the white house he couldnt do shit trump needs to get that cash back one way or another

The best part about that fountain of crazy is that she’s attacking a Republican critical of Trump. I guess we finally found an issue with real bi-partisan support, Pizza Pedophilia.

It’s like the far right looked at long-standing conspiracy theories like the New World Order / Illuminati stuff and thought, “How can we create something like that, but pump it so full of obvious shit that nobody in their right mind would ever believe it…like a bad parody of the Illuminati coated in Stupid?” Sadly, they vastly underestimated the willingness of their base to believe the unbelievable.

I dunno, there is something about the whole thing… not intelligence or genius, certainly, but… let’s go with “low cunning”.

Basically, pedophilia and child-trafficking is something that is righteously loathed by every sane human. Even the most wretched neo-Nazi finds that repugnant. It’s probably one of the few issues that the head of the NAACP and the KKK Grand Sorcerer can agree on.

And of course if you are trafficking children to use in your liberal policy orgies ™, then you’re going to be keeping it really, really quiet, right? So it’s no wonder that the general public has never heard a whisper of it. Until now.

But why are they smearing the good name of pizza with it? It’s like the yin and the yang. Everyone hates pedophiles but everyone loves pizza.

Because the big money behind the far right is heavily invested in burrito fast casual restaurants. Think about it…if you turn half the country against pizza joints, AND you supported deporting all the actual Hispanics and building a wall to keep them out, then you’ve successfully driven all of the Mexican casual and half the pizza marketshare to your burrito chains.

Derp State Conspiracy? I think YES!

this checks out

To be fair, a taco truck on every corner is a campaign promise I would get behind.

I’m always boggled by the Mexicans = Tacos thing that liberals are fixated on. I guess places in NYC and LA suddenly have in recent years lots of Mexican style food trucks? I mean Tex-Mex has been around for decades. Taco Bell was the future of fast food in the 90s. I’m pretty sure America had discovered tacos before immigrant ran food trucks existed. And there’s not a small undercurrent of … maybe not racism but… projected ethnoculturalism?

It feels like one of these coastal millennial “it didn’t happen until it I knew about it” things.

Also adjacent to this - only hispanics can make tacos. I mean, lol? Next, pizza and pasta is for Italians. Don’t even try if your some Britain German mutt.