Stupid shit you see on Facebook

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21764759_1740457042925953_2805616220477165660_n.jpg?oh=5a1a318e14833f022a31a4c5b73d5aa3&oe=5A16387F

“In the feeble mind of a liberal…”
https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/21761372_147643472506858_129735635919544013_n.jpg?oh=54278b25cfe751b142f067c053815e3e&oe=5A4D82B5

Mildly agree with that Hillary one, but we’ve already discussed it in the liberal thread. She’s just giving them more fodder at this point.

In which Dave Roberts completely invalidates your position.

Well, it’s one thing to keep grousing when you lose fair and square. It’s quite another when there’s at least a non-zero chance that you wuz robbed. In this case, it is well within the realm of possibility that the election was seriously compromised, and that the current president really shouldn’t be there.

In the end, of course, the burden is still Clinton’s for running a campaign that ended up in such a position that shenanigans of the sort that probably happened could cause her to lose, and the burden is even more so on the people who refused to vote at all.

Still reading that link, which is very interesting by the way.

But I’d like to state clearly that I have no problem with how Clinton ran her campaign or what she said, even comments like the deplorables which she brought back up recently by the way.

What I’m referring to is, it’s over for the time being. They will and do spin everything she says. She’s not the President, it doesn’t matter, they just want to beat the drum and dance around it for their base. Whatever. It’s a distraction for us as Democrats. Perhaps she’s doing it on purpose to take the eye off of someone else, but I find it distracting. She’s done. If she runs again, then perhaps the spin up is on purpose. But if not, why give them more to drum up support of their base.

Instead, let them stew in the current situation with all the crap Trump and team have waded into. (EDIT: I’m being overly optimistic aren’t I? They probably don’t even care.)

Oh, you’re undoubtedly right. Politics is not an arena for subtlety in this day and age it seems.

https://twitter.com/tchsmorris/status/910277266592034817

Cost her her day job despite her remorseful apology.

I’ll just say the biggest word I know over and over again and people will think I’m smart.

Copied right out of the non-apology handbook! I love it.

The very definition of one.

“I’m not actually sorry, but I wish this wasn’t having a negative impact on me.”

Thank god that cost her job, but is she still the state GOP House Whip?

“Donate Now!”

Gotta pay those legal bills.

https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/21731412_1444913565563725_356723083818614217_o.png?oh=3efde1256fa5d8932431a0f9f2acda23&oe=5A42DAF6

It’s genuinely scary how fast this shit disseminates. Tweet on on a Sunday, the meme army in full force a few hours later. (Though it pleases me that Kaepernick’s silent protest is destroying an awful org like the NFL)

That’s bullshit anyway, they’ll support the NFL till the day they die.

They just want to sweep the stuff they don’t like back under the rug, but don’t think for a second they are going to stop watching football.

I don’t think they’ll stop watching, Where else can you gorge on advertisements for cheap beer (Dilly, Dilly!) and expensive cars while simultaneously fulfilling your casual gambling addiction? ;) But seriously, I was more remarking on how fast stupid shit we see on FB materializes and spreads, it’s seems like it’s accelerating, faster than even during the election.

It was always fairly quick but you’re right that the dissemination is very fast now. I suspect most of it is using the same services and channels that were forged for the election. Anytime I saw stupid shit like by someone, it almost always from with some pro-Trump/anti-Hillary page or the like. No reason to turn off the propaganda machine and you need to keep those eyes incensed so they’ll be around next time you’re pushing an agenda.