Stupid shit you see on Facebook

Well, your vision of things is certainly different than mine. That’s cool; time will tell I suppose.

Reddit is pretty funny sometimes.

It’s getting weirder lately.

Hey guys, you know what is still funny?
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26168442_1808138599244490_2472248446683855086_n.jpg?oh=634d3b0249695affdd84a2bee04cc0b4&oe=5AB63962

So I got invited to this hardcore Bernie FB page over a year ago and let’s just say I get along with them about as well as I do your typical Trump supporter (the rhetoric of the two camps is eerily similar). Tonight’s fun was a self-avowed foreign policy expert proclaiming how Hillary’s presidency would’ve guaranteed nuclear annihilation of the world. I point out that the nuke clock was moved last year its closets to midnight since 1953 and that went over real well.

Hillary stole the primaries, she and Bernie didn’t agree on domestic policies, blah blah. Russian disinformation sure is hard to under-estimate.

a friend shared this image
https://scontent-mia3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/26239541_2324179657669724_891898215410185804_n.jpg?oh=b9fa77998be8a9cb05e34314d7b85734&oe=5AE74525

Top reply:

"I’m sorry the Democrats chose illegals over our military families!"

What does that even mean? Are we slashing aid to military families?

It’s how the right-wing is spinning the shutdown. Literally the same terms they used to talk about the shutdown in 2013 too despite the facts.

http://ussanews.com/News1/2018/01/21/democrats-choose-illegals-over-american-troops-and-their-families/

and

Children can’t hold a gun properly.

Though they may well have been slave-owning elitists, our Founders are collectively rolling in their graves to hear a US president talk about the military like some classic European despot.

The “military families” etc. tack is especially rich since there’s about 600 DREAMer veterans (I think - don’t recall the exact number). At least one of whom has already been deported that I’m aware of.

American toddlers are unstoppable killing machines.

If you guys don’t know who Q is yet, he’s a brave patriot somewhere at the highest levels of the government. He’s part of the secret investigation going on right now into Hillary and Obama. The investigation into Trump is actually just a smokescreen to hide the real one. (4D chess!) Someday soon, the patriots in the government will suddenly announce the truth, arrest Obama, and deliver him to a military tribunal to be sentenced to death.

So how do we know all this? Because Q has been leaking hints of it for some reason. And how does he leak information? Through anonymous posts on 4chan. No, wait, I’m giving this too much credit. He posts on 8chan, which is like 4chan but 4channier I guess.

And here all I was hoping was that a bunch of Republicans got a bunch of garbage splashed on them…

I wonder if anyone who has seen that comic has smiled at it.

I’m pretty sure the Dilbert guy is on board.

Why is there suddenly a duck.