Suggestions for future improvements to our forum software

Although I have also had the problem with interactions hitting higher than my finger, I can’t reproduce that one at will. What I can do is reproduce interactions that hit lower than my finger. Maybe they’re related behind the scenes somehow, even though I know I’ve had the other problem without following these particular steps.

This happens on my Samsung S6 Active, in Chrome.
I’m also using the Discord Night mode color scheme for Qt3 (haven’t tried other schemes).
No other tabs open at the moment.

-Find a post with an embedded image. The one I had problems with tonight, and was then able to duplicate said problems on, is located here. Don’t bother quoting any text for this exercise.

1. Reply to that post in order to pop open both the empty editor window and Samsung keyboard.
  2. Hit the phone’s back button (not Chrome’s back button) in order to close the keyboard, leaving open the editor.
  3. Click on the embedded image in the post above the editor. The image will pop-up in a preview window, darkening the thread itself.

-Don’t close the editor here.

1. Scroll the darkened thread (and popped-up image) up until you see a couple lines below the popped-up image.
  2. Click the darkened thread, just a few lines below and outside of the image itself, in order to close the image preview.
  3. Click in the editor’s text-box, but along the very bottom of the text box, a line or two ABOVE the Reply, Trash, and Upload buttons at the bottom of the editor.
  4. Bask in the glory of telekinesis.