Summoner Wars iOS!

Hah, I feel like an idiot for not catching that one. Clever.

Yeah, it really opened my eyes when I realized I didn’t have enough magic to do everything. I think at one point I had 5 magic, and two champions that required 6 with no cards left in my deck.

I ended up thinking I was crazy to discard one to summon the other next turn. It later became apparent that this was actually something I should be doing on a more regular basis.

Go to the main menu and select tutorial, it’s quite comprehensive. It takes you about half way through, then hands the reins over to you.

I found playing both sides in a game got me up to speed with the phases and turn cycle

Maybe, unless you’re the fallen. Then if you play like me you use the event card that summons one at a massively reduced cost in exchange for 2 summoner health twice in a row.

I’m sorry guy… I had that combo setup to summon that champion in your face the moment I noticed you were gonna attack me with your summoner.

Wait,what? You didn’t buy in? Look mister, when I said hopefully by August we’ll have a league set up, I meant hopefully by August YOU would have the league set up.

Jorune

Ps. For anyone enjoying this game, I gotta recommend Neuroshima Hex. No deck building, but otherwise a very excellent game that deserves more love here at QT3 than its getting. Dave has a league set up and they do have a Lite version available. That lite version is FREE, a demo really. The more I play it, the more I love it.

Hi Mark L, I’m Thenafter on Gamecenter, am I playing you?

Yep! You are crushing my orcs.

I was hoping you came a little closer lol. Good game!

I picked it up, and don’t know how to play despite owning the physical game. Which I’ve never played, embarassingly.

MNGwinn on gamecenter if you want games where I hit “random deck” and try to figure out what I’m doing.

Alright I suppose the only way to learn is to play my game center id is rakatiel. Add me for some of those free training wins.

I started out on a tear, winning my first five or so matches, but since starting matches against fellow Qt3ers, my winning percentage has plummetted. Some great games though!

And with Rodney, no less. He taught me LoTR:LCG last winter. Thanks!

k, think I’m ready to start some multiplayer. Harkonis is name

I’m also ready for some games, now that the update is out and made it possible to buy the bundle.

I mentioned on a previous page that I was having trouble winning games. Suddenly the game just clicked for me. Can’t wait for some online play!

Phew! Good games, Mageical! I salute your tundra orc’s heroism! Alas, now I gotta crash.

Anyone up for some easy asynchronous games feel free to challenge me, fumanstu27 is my GC tag.

Indeed, when all the cards were down, he knew the only way to go out was in a blaze of glory, and goddammit, that’s exactly what he did.

Good games!

Gah! How am I going to take the time out from Ascension and Diablo III to learn this?

Dude it is totally worth it. And we should get a rollcall thread going!