Super Bowls?

Are there any DVDs of all the previous Super Bowls available? NFL films has a $150 set but I’m not certain that they’re full games on the DVDs - it seems like they’re just highlight reels of each game. Am I mistaken?

JD

NFL Films has been releasing Super Bowl highlights DVDs in groups of 10 for about $60 each. The first collection has Super Bowls I-X, the second has XI-XX, and the third XXI-XXX. Here’s an example.

I don’t think anyone’s releasing full games, however.

It would be awesome if the NFL eventually got around to archiving games in digital format and setting up a system for people to buy them on a game-by-game basis. I’d have to imagine it would be a nightmare to negotiate licensing footage from all the TV networks, however.

Thus the reason for the upcoming NFL network. Soon you’ll either watch your NFL on cable or satalite or download or stream your games online.

Thus the reason for the upcoming NFL network. Soon you’ll either watch your NFL on cable or satalite or download or stream your games online.[/quote]

Until then, On Demand allows you to watch the 5-minute blurb on Blackout Rules to your heart’s content.

Um, the NFL Network has been around for a while now. Home of the Big Man Dance Challenge. :)

well, you can get three of them here:

http://www.patriots.com

Every play of all thier post season games, and the last two SB’s has player commentary which is worth the price of admission. They sure didn’t like the Eagles. Bashed on them quite a bit.

Besides what other SB’s matter? 8)