Swords

The difference might be in whether or not they are concealed, bro. Campesinos wear their machetes out in the open.

Maybe you could just walk around carrying an obvious sword?

I’m not really a sword guy, but I do have one, which was given to me as a birthday gift. It may in fact have been re-gifted, since it’s kind of an odd gift for me, but I appreciate it nonetheless.

Anyway, without further ado, the Sword of the Black Baron:

HAH!
Spilled some rum on the keyboard.
Tbh, under “normal” conditions, I don’t think for a second that normal, regular police would even begin to guess that the cane you are using has a nice blade concealed inside.

In the… current climate, I would never venture out of the house with a thing like that. Be bad news for me instantly.

coldsteel.com. He’s a big dork, so I would expect his cane swords to be of a medium- to high-quality.

H.

That sword cane demonstration video is nuts. He is clearly skillful, so I am dumbfounded by the part in which he takes the sword by the naked edge to swing the handle and break the cement block.

Edit: he does prove the point his sword canes are real durable tho. Still, they don’t look as elegant as those Burger cane swords do. They actually look kinda cheap.

Also:

Demon G: I have a katana!

Though I don’t remember where I got it. It just sits on a shelf. I’m pretty sure it was from a fair, and really cheap. It seems of alright quality, though the scabbard is falling apart.

Might wanna check this out Demon

Eh? Spell out for me how “They are a lot heavier than you might expect”, doesn’t mean you’d expect them to weigh more than their actual 300g weight (as listed on the site; mine’s about the same too)?

Does the one you have weigh considerably more, or something? Did you expect them to weigh 100g?

That was Rush Limbaugh’s response to people who criticized him for his Haiti comments. It was a joke, I thought they were a lot heavier. Yes, mine is way heavier.

Confuse your enemies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhrAB8WMsx0

I see your sword-revolver and raise you The Rifle Sword by BudK.

Most of their stuff can be considered pretty racist.

How can you not like this tasteful brass balls key chain, though?

Oh my God, what a treasure trove of fat-bearded-guy fantasy.

This “is an exact replica of the sword carried by the famed King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans at the Battle of Thermopylae in 480 B.C.” Heh, don’t think so!

The Far Cry sword cane has five interchangeable caps, each better than the last:

I bet skoalrebel88 has one of those.

And who knew Lancelot was a dual-wielding JRPG character?

No Three Wolf Moon wearer will want to be without this bedspread made of genuine “acrylic mink”!

Get the drop on the scary black men who break in wanting to steal your empty pizza boxes with the 72-Pack of explosive pull-string alarms! Bet those never go off accidentally during set-up!

Then those hapless banbers are gonna shit their pants when they see you coming with your Kit Rae Legion Battle Axe and Savage Celtic Spear with its aluminum shaft, clad in your Leather Biker Vest with carefully selected pre-sewn patches that prove you’re a genuine American outlaw!

Who doesn’t like swords? Pointy end goes into the other guy.

I have an Iaito from Tozando, which is a great place to shop if you are interested in a Japanese sword.

I’m not dumb enough to smash a sword on a table, especially when it’s quality is any bit questionable. I’ve owned it for 4 years and have yet to try to cut anything, so I think it’s safe to say it’s not going to be heavily used (Unless a zombie invasion, and then it’ll be used liberally).

Another Book of Eli thread?? :)

Stainless steel blades are pretty durable, but any longer than your typical cutlery knife and they become brittle.

These Cold Steel blades though look pretty badass. They’re not cheap, though.

That company must have the weirdest barbeques.

It’s actually not “Swords”… these are words that begin with “S”.

I heard they set up pinatas for the kids. Not sure how well it turns out.