T-Shirt Hell is going away

All it needs now is a shirt that says “I supported a talentless whiny crybaby that shut his site down instead of attempting to improve his product and all I got was this lousy t-shit”.

They came out with that one pretty soon after the event too. When I saw it, I couldn’t imagine anyone wearing it in public and not having the shit beaten out of them.

Print that out and staple it to the front of your t-shirt and you’ll be good to go.

That… would actually make a pretty great shirt.

I could link to my cousin’s much better T-shirt shop, but I’d be reported. PM me if interested.

Weird, odd that someone who makes a living writing horrible offensive stuff would quit complaining that people wrote him horrible offensive stuff.

You could almost say that he was hoist by his own retard.

There are plenty of places to get my fill of t-shirts with not-particularly-clever little phrases on the front.

I’m just glad this isn’t Threadless going away. I donno what I’d do if I couldn’t get my supply of t-shirts with what usually looks like someone’s third grader’s fridge art on them!

ewwww

It says…

FUCK
THE
COLOR
BLIND

I’ve figured out Sunshine’s evil plan - there will be a run on the site, with people buying up all the funny/offensive shirts while they’re available. Then Sunshine will say he’s had a change of heart and keep on keepin’ on.

If I’m right, someone has to buy me the Pezbians shirt.

The thing about some of those shirts is that they are hilarious, but you almost have to be part of the group they are making fun of to wear them. If a black person wears the “Arrest Black Babies Before They Become Criminals” shirt, they are either making a social statement or a really funny joke. If a gay man wears the “It’s not gay if you beat them up afterwards”, also funny. If I wore either one of those, I would deservedly get the living hell beaten out of me. The “Hitler World Tour” one I might be able to get away with if I wore it to a party of friends, most of them are smart enough to get it. The general public, not so much.

Yep - as with most “offensive” things, context is everything.

Rape is no laughing matter… unless you’re raping a clown!

lol

I need to make a shirt saying “I state the obvious on message boards”.

I question the notion that if someone found this shirt to be offensive, it’s simply because they’re not ‘smart enough to get it’.

I guess it’s because the “England: Cancelled” part makes it obvious that the shirt is mocking Hitler. Makes it funny to me. If you dig into it deeper, which you seem to be doing, then yes, it is really offensive. I wouldn’t wear it anyway, I’m too damn PC for my own good I fear. But c’mon, you have to see some of the funny in it, don’t you?

So you loooooove offensive messages, but you don’t have the testicular fortitude to wear them? Oh well then, I have just the shirt for you!

Cut, print, staple.

Haha, I’ll take it in this case.

Still, why would I purposely wear something that might offend someone? Just to offend someone? To cause a scene? What’s the point? I don’t want to offend people for no reason, and I don’t want to cause a scene unless circumstances force my hand. Most mature people are the same way.

But then how will everyone know how much of a rebel you are?