Tabletop Simulator - Chess, backgammon, cards, miniatures

I have a PACG Skulls and Shackles setup ready for the first Scenario saved.
Someone uploaded it yesterday and did an awesome job with the components.

Did they take down the Firefly game mod? I don’t see it on Steam Workshop any longer.

Looks like. But internet stronk.

Firefly - The Game at Tabletop Simulator Nexus - Mods and Community?

Awesome, thanks

TTS gets an official Darkest Night DLC! They seem to be slowly adding some pretty cool games.

I’ve been playing Mage Knight on this, and it works ridiculously well. I don’t have to spend time setting everything up and shuffling decks… And instead my time is spent trying to remember all the rules!

What a great program. Thinking of trying Dark Souls, Spirit Island and This War of Mine

Never having to shuffle 80 decks of cards to set up Arkham or Eldritch Horror again makes TTS the best $20 I ever spent.

Wow, this looks nice!

Sadly, I only know how to play lame old board games.

:(

Just grabbed this for lock down, any must haves.

At times there will be me and the wife as well as 9 and 13 year olds.

Cheers

Have a look here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/boardgames/comments/fohzdl/post_your_favorite_tts_mods/

I’ve played a lot of Pathfinder ACG on there, or did before the iPad app came out.

Search for the game you want to play on the Workshop and then find the best and most complete mod for that game.

There’s some amazing scripted mods out there, but, as with anything user-generated, there’s a lot of half-assedness too.

If you want to play the Arkham LCG at all, the TTS mod is better than most commercial games. Might be too heavy of a game for the 9 year old though.

Thinking of grabbing this in the Steam sale. There are a ton of games in the workshop, and then others, for a price, as DLC. Does this mean we can use the workshop mods for specific games at no extra charge, and the only payment (beyond the initial purchase) would be for those that are listed as DLC?

That is correct. Note that many of those workshop mods are not official and the creators may or may not be okay with them (though some are explicitly approved), up to you if that bothers you.

And part of your soul…

So I just grabbed this in the sale, started it up and this is the screen I get:

Uhh…what the hell? How do I choose a game? I was just thinking of trying out chess or something. I clicked on “Create” and “hotseat” and I entered player 1 name but then nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT Never mind! Restarted the game and its working properly this time.

If you wanna play other games, you’ll have to get stuff from the Steam Workshop. It’s pretty seamless, but you do have to go on Steam and use their not-very-good search.

You can also make your own, or there’s a few other places you can find stuff around the internet. But mostly the Workshop.

I’m at 251 hours played and still don’t have the 200 hour achievement. My anger is real about it, too.