Tabletop Simulator - Chess, backgammon, cards, miniatures

Tuesday night?

Tuesday works for me.

Fine with me.

Tuesday should be good!

Awesome. Looking forward to it.

So, one question before we jump into group Pathfinder ACG tonight, and that’s dice rolling.

The dice. You roll them in PACG. A lot. The mod has one of each type used in the game. I’m looking in my physical Pathfinder ACG game box, and I think I have 3 or 4 sets of complete dice in there for the game.

My question: is there a dice-rolling utility that works well alongside this mod?

What exactly do we need to play by the way? Do we need to each download the mod? Or just fire up Tabletop and have a headset ready?

None that I can find. My biggest complaint with this program…the simulation of dice-rolling is uselessly slow and difficult.

It should auto-download when you join the game.

Yep, just boot up and select multiplayer, look for a server.

Search for “QT3 PACG” and enter the tomchick password.

The game should then just put you into the boardgame being played in the room.

we can copy the dice to make add’l sets

I’d also recommend adding a dice tower or tray into the game and saving it.

I have my new double-six KS dice I can roll! And have the rest available too, if we can just roll outside the game.

Will do. Working on a couple of things right now, and then I’ll play with that.

If you don’t like the way the dice move/handle…have the host adjust the gravity settings for the table. This will affect how long/far dice will bounce and roll. You can also just point your cursor at a die and then tap the ‘R’ key to roll it. With high gravity settings this will give you a fairly quick die roll that doesn’t bounce around the table as the die will just jump straight up a short distance without needing the shake/throw motion with the mouse.

guys! My internet service tonight is terrible! I can’t even load steam store page without a 1 minute delay.

Rather than hold everyone back with Laggy connection, please play a round and I’ll try to join in next session!

Really sorry I can’t make it!

Server is up, at any rate.

Thanks for running that last night! Took a bit to get the feel for using TTS but it worked pretty well. I imagine next time it’ll go a bit quicker too (and hopefully more successfully, quest-wise.) Thanks to Vormithrax for the helpful tips on the interface also.

Vhiski. That bastard.

How’d did ya’ll do last night? Sorry I had to cancel, I guess my ISP decided to do maintenance last night…

We got SO CLOSE. Really bad luck with a few draws and a few dice rolls, and Vhiski escaped. Seela did get a nice Flaming Mace +1 out of it, thanks to Charmtrap.

As the wizard, I was ecstatic to find that some thieves’ tools turned up in my backpack. I’m ready to loot!