Takes From the Crypt on TNT - The Cryptkeeper returns

Part of a two-hour weekly horror block helmed by M. Night Shyamalan. Fall 2016.

“This is a new genre for us in our series efforts and a great chance to partner with M. Night Shyamalan, whose blockbuster hit ‘The Visit’ reminded movie audiences and critics this past summer that he truly is a master of horror,” said Sarah Aubrey, TNT’s EVP of original programming. “This two-hour horror block demonstrates not only TNT’s commitment to working with today’s top talents, but also our strategy to stand out in today’s marketplace by challenging the conventional rules of programming and scheduling.”

No Danny Elfman theme? No sale.

puts back in the crypt

Truly a master of horror? Um, no. A master of something, though.

I mean I know some sports writers a bit blustery and with the whole hall of fame balloting coming up, takes are abound, but I doubt any are hot enough to be “from the crypt”

SPOILER

It turns out The Cryptkeeper is alive and we, as viewers, are the dead one. What a twist!

That’s fantastic! I can’t wait to…

M. Night you said?

Sorry, I’m washing my hair that night.

I grew up in the same area as M. Night Shyamalan, which is where he films most of his movies, so it ends up looking like all his movies take place in the woods behind my parents house.

…and?

I’m waiting on the twist, damn it.

Timex doesn’t use his pool anymore.

I’ll watch this only if she plays the Cryptkeeper.

Why this trailer has a bunch of random horror movie scenes stuffed into it is a question for M. Night I guess.

And no start date. Although the more involved Mr. Shamalamadingdong is, the less interested I am.

LMAO nicely done.

This is dead. TNT says it was strangled by rights disputes.

Fuck.

BLAH!